MoviesJoy is a free movie streaming service without ads for Roku. This platform allows you to watch movies online without any payment and registration, and you can also download movies on HD quality as well. This app has a simple and easy-to-use interface. You can also choose movies from multiple categories, including action, comedy, thriller, horror, drama, and more. You can also turn on subtitles of your favorite movie or TV shows for a better experience.
How to Get MoviesJoy on Roku
MoviesJoy is not available on the Roku channel store. However, you have the option to mirror the movies or TV shows of MoviesJoy to Roku from Android or iOS devices and PC
- While Screen mirroring from your Android devices like Smartphones or tablets and Windows PC, you need to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
- Remember to enable the Airplay on Roku while screen mirroring from iOS devices like iPhone or iPad.
Screen Mirror MoviesJoy to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Go to a web browser on your Android device.
3. Click on the search bar and search for MoviesJoy.
4. From the search result, select and open the MoviesJoy website.
5. Now, swipe down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast option.
6. You can see the list of available devices on the screen.
7. Select your Roku device from the list.
8. Your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
9. Return to the MoviesJoy website.
10. Select any movie and watch it on your Roku.
Screen Mirror MoviesJoy to Roku from iOS Devices
Connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Open any web browser on your iOS device.
2. Then, visit the official website of MoviesJoy.
3. Now, move to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the available devices list, select your Roku device.
5. Your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Go back to the MoviesJoy website and mirror your favorites to Roku.
Screen Mirror MoviesJoy on Roku from PC
1. Open the web browser on your PC.
2. Search for the MoviesJoy official site and select it.
3. Now, connect your Roku and PC to the same wifi network.
4. On your keyboard, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously.
5. Select your Roku device from the Connect tab.
6. Once a successful connection is established, your PC screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Move back to the official site on your PC.
8. You can select any movie and watch it on Roku.
Alternatives to MoviesJoy on Roku
The following are some of the alternatives to MoviesJoy:
No, the services of MoviesJoy are working very well.
The moviesJoy platform contains some copyrighted content. So, it is advised to connect to a VPN before accessing its service to avoid getting into any legal troubles.