|Yes | Add Channel
|What You Can Watch on MSG+
|Matches of New York Rangers, New York Islanders, and more
|$29.99/month (Base Subscription)
Do you want to watch MSG Go on Roku? Then, you should install the MSG+ app by visiting the Roku Channel Store. MSG+ is the rebranded version of MSG Go, allowing users to watch MSG-produced games and on-demand originals. You can also stream the live games of the New York Rangers, New York Islanders, New Jersey Devils, Buffalo Sabres, and New York Knicks.
Apart from installing the MSG+ app, you can also stream MSG+ using live TV streaming services. From this article, you will learn the possible ways to stream MSG+ on your Roku-connected/powered TV.
How to Install the MSG+ App on Roku
Before downloading the MSG+ app on Roku, you must subscribe to its premium account by visiting MSG+’s official website. The subscription price of MSG+ starts from $29.99 per month, and you can purchase its yearly plan to save money in a lump sum.
1. Turn on Roku and press the Home button on your remote.
2. Select the Streaming Channels from the left pane.
3. Next, navigate to Search Channels and select it.
4. Type MSG+ using the virtual keyboard and search for it.
5. Choose MSG+ from the suggestion list.
6. Click on Add channel and wait until the channel gets added.
7. Now, select the Go to Channel option to launch MSG+.
8. Once you open the app, go to Settings and click Manage TV Provider.
9. Select your TV provider. Sign in with the provider’s username and password.
Start watching MSG Go content on your Roku using the MSG Plus app.
How to AirPlay MSG+ on Roku
If you can’t install the MSG+ app on your Roku device, you can access the AirPlay method to stream the MSG+ content without installing the app. To do this, you must enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku device.
1. Run the App Store on your smartphone and search for the MSG+ app.
2. Locate the official MSG+ app and hit the Get option on the App Store to install the MSG+ app on your iPhone/iPad.
3. Connect your Roku to a WIFI where your iPhone is connected.
4. Now, launch the MSG+ app and log in with your credentials.
5. Play your favorite content and open the Control Center on your iPhone/iPad.
5. Select the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the available devices.
6. Now, play the MSG+ content on the iPhone and watch it on the TV.
How to Watch MSG+ on Roku Without Cable
You can use the live TV streaming services to watch the MSG+ on Roku without any hassle. Currently, you can stream MSG+ only on fuboTV and DirecTV Stream.
fuboTV on Roku is one of the best on-demand and live-streaming platforms in the US that mostly focuses on sports and entertainment. You can watch MSG Network using fuboTV, as it is included in the channel line-ups. With free DVR storage, you can record live matches and watch them later anytime on your Roku. Subscribe to the fuboTV Pro ($74.99/mo) or Elite ($84.99//mo) to watch MSG Network on your Roku device. New subscribers can watch MSG Network at no cost using a 7-day free trial.
You can get MSG Go and other premium sports channels on DirecTV Stream. It offers affordable subscription plans and more collections of entertainment channels with unlimited DVR. You can subscribe to the Choice plan ($83.99/mo + tax) to access MSG Network on your Roku device. By installing DirecTV Stream on Roku, you can even record live matches of your favorite MSG teams using unlimited Cloud DVR storage and re-watch them offline.
Use the 5-day free trial (DirecTV Stream) and 7-day free trial (fuboTV) to watch MSG+ for free.