There are a lot of sports streaming platforms available today to stream your favorite sports. And one of the best sports platforms in the US is MSG Go. With MSG Go, you can watch basketball, ice hockey, Football, and more. You can also catch up with your favorite sports teams like the New York Islanders, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Buffalo Sabres, New York Red Bulls, and other teams. In addition to the sports games, you can also access the MSG Network’s Emmy Awards. Now, let’s see how you can get MSG Go for Roku.
Note: With the MSG Go on Roku, you can access all the content offered by MSG Network.
Features of MSG Go
MSG Go offers many excellent features, which include:
- It allows you to watch award-winning shows and original programs on the MSG network.
- Catch up with the on-demand videos offered by this app.
- You can get access to the complete statistics of the live games.
- The app provides the game schedule of the upcoming matchups.
- You can set game alerts so that you can catch up on the game at the right time.
- MSG Go gives access to interactive games to fill your break times.
MSG Go Plans & Subscription
Accessing the MSG Go is easy; you just need to have a participating cable TV provider account that carries the MSG Networks. With that, you can access the MSG Go app on Roku at no extra cost. Some cable TV providers offering the MSG Networks are Spectrum, Fios, DirecTV, Comcast, and more.
How to Get MSG GO on Roku
MSG Go is officially not available in the Roku Channel Store. However, the Screen Mirroring option on Roku lets you stream MSG Go. That is, you can screen mirror the MGO Go app from your Android or iOS devices to Roku.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
To enable screen mirroring on Roku, you can follow the steps below:
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV, and you will get the Homepage.
2. Go to the Setting option in the main menu.
3. Hit the System button in the right-side menu.
4. Choose the Screen mirroring mode option.
5. Choose between the Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku using Android Devices
1. Connect your Roku and Android device to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Download and install MSG Go on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
3. After installing the MSG Go app, launch it and sign in with your Cable TV provider account.
4. The homepage of the MSG Go app will appear.
5. Now, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast. Then, select your Roku device.
5. Pick a live sports event, and it will get screencast to Roku. Then, you can start streaming your favorites on the big screen.
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku Using PC?
(1) Open a browser on your PC and visit MSG Go’s official website.
(2) Select your cable TV provider and sign in to that account.
(3) Press Windows + k keys on your keyboard, and a new window called Connect will appear on the right side of the screen.
(4) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
NOTE: To make your Roku device visible, connect Roku and your PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
(5) Once the connection is done, you can cast contents to your Roku device from the PC.
(6) Select shows you want and enjoy streaming them on Roku.
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku from iOS Devices
To screen mirror MSG Go from iOS devices like iPhone or iPad, you need to enable the AirPlay on Roku.
1. Connect your iOS device like the iPhone or iPad to the same wifi network.
2. Next, from the App Store, install the MSG Go app.
3. After that, move to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. You can now see your Roku device from the list of available devices; select it.
5. Once the connection is initiated, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. After that, launch the MSG Go app.
7. Choose your Cable TV Provider and sign in to that account.
8. Play any of your favorite sports matches and mirror them to Roku.
Alternatives to MSG Go
You can watch MSG Go on various platforms because it supports multiple devices like Android, iOS, etc. Enjoy streaming MSG Go.
MSG Go is free to download, and no charge or subscription is required to use this app. With the TV provider, you can sign in and start streaming MSG Go.
No, MSG GO is not available on Roku.
Yes, you can screen mirror the MSG GO app to Roku from Android or iOS devices.