There are a lot of sports streaming apps available today to stream your favorite sports on Roku devices. MSG GO is one of the best sports platforms in the US. It provides the complete content from the MSG network. You can watch basketball, ice hockey, Football, and more with MSG Go. In addition to the sports games, you can also access the MSG Network’s Emmy Awards. You can stream MSG Go on Roku to watch live matches and on-demand shows.
How Much Does MSG Go Cost on Roku
MSG GO doesn’t have a separate subscription. You just need to have a participating cable TV provider account that carries the MSG Networks. With that, you can access the MSG Go app on Roku at no extra cost. Some cable TV providers offering MSG Networks are Spectrum, Fios, DirecTV, Comcast, and more.
What’s on MSG Go
- MSG Go offers popular sporting league matches along with game statistics.
- The on-demand section contains award-winning shows and original programs.
- It has a Catch-up facility to restream any live match anytime.
- The app provides the game schedule of the upcoming matches for your favorite team.
- MSG Go gives access to interactive games, post-game content, and match highlights to fill your break times.
How to Get MSG GO on Roku
MSG Go is officially unavailable in the Roku Channel Store. However, the Screen Mirroring option on Roku lets you stream MSG Go. Therefore, you can screen mirror the MSG Go from
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku using Android Devices
You need to enable screen mirroring on Roku to mirror Android devices.
1. Connect your Roku and Android device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download and install MSG Go on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
3. After installing the MSG Go app, launch the app and sign in with your TV provider account.
4. The homepage of the MSG Go app will appear.
5. Now, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
6. Then, select your Roku device to connect
7. Pick a live sports event, and it will get screencast to Roku. Then, you can start streaming your favorites on the big screen.
Screen Mirror MSG on Roku Using PC
For Screen mirroring from a PC, you need to turn on the screen mirroring option on the Roku device. Make sure to connect Roku and your PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Open any browser on your PC and visit the MSG Go Official Website.
(2) Select your cable TV provider and sign in to that account on the website.
(3) Press Windows + k keys on your keyboard, and a new window called Connect will appear on the right side of the screen.
(4) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
(5) Once the connection is made, you can cast contents to your Roku device from the PC.
(6) Select shows you want and enjoy streaming them on Roku.
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku from iOS Devices
To screen mirror MSG Go from iOS devices like iPhones or iPad, you need to enable AirPlay on Roku.
1. Connect your iOS devices to the same wifi network that the Roku device is connected to.
2. Next, from the App Store, install the MSG Go app.
3. Move to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Once the connection is initiated, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Now, launch the MSG Go app.
7. Choose your Cable TV Provider and sign in to that account.
8. Play any of your favorite sports matches and mirror them to Roku.
Now, You can also catch up with your favorite sports teams like the New York Islanders, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Buffalo Sabres, New York Red Bulls, and others on the Roku device.
You can watch MSG Go on various platforms because it supports multiple devices like Android, iOS, etc. Enjoy streaming MSG Go.
MSG Go is free to download, and no charge or subscription is required to use this app. With the TV provider, you can sign in and start streaming MSG Go.
The MSG GO alternatives are Dofu Sports, CBS Sports, and NBC Sports. These channels are available for free download on Roku.