There are a lot of sports streaming platforms available today to stream your favorite sports. However, MSG GO is different from your normal sports streaming app. MSG GO is an American sports platform that gives you live matches and highlights of previous matches. It screens sports events, including Knicks, Red Bull games, and Rangers. It is supported on Android phones, tablets, and PCs. In addition, you can access MSG GO on Roku by screen mirroring.
Features of MSG Go
MSG Go offers many excellent features, which include:
- It allows you to watch award-winning shows and original programs on the MSG network.
- Catch up with the on-demand videos offered by this app.
- You can get access to the full statistics of the live games.
- The app provides the game schedule of the upcoming matchups.
- You can set game alerts so that you can catch up on the game at the right time.
- MSG Go gives access to interactive games to fill your break times.
How to Get MSG GO on Roku
MSG Go is officially not available for Roku. However, the Screen Mirroring option on your Roku device lets you stream MSG Go live sports.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV, and you will get the Homepage.
2. Go to the Setting option in the main menu.
3. Hit the System button in the right-side menu.
4. Choose the Screen mirroring mode option.
5. Choose between the Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
Related: How to watch TNT on Roku
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku using Android Smartphone?
1. Connect your Roku and Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Download and install MSG Go on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the installed app and sign in with your tv provider account.
4. The homepage of the MSG Go app will appear.
5. Now, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast. Then, select your Roku device.
5. Pick a live sports event, and it will get screencast to Roku. Then, you can start streaming your favorites on the big screen.
Screen Mirror MSG Go on Roku Using PC?
(1) Open a browser on your PC and visit MSG Go’s official website.
(3) Select your TV provider and on the TV provider page, enter your TV provider account details to sign in to MSG GO.
(4) Press Windows + k on your keyboard, and a new window called Connect will appear on the right side of the screen.
(5) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
NOTE: To make your Roku device visible, connect Roku and your PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
(6) Once the connection is done, you can cast contents to your Roku device from the PC.
(7) Select shows you want and enjoy streaming them on Roku.
Related: How to watch NBC on Roku
You can watch MSG Go on various platforms because it supports multiple devices like Android, iOS, etc. Enjoy streaming MSG Go.
MSG Go is completely free to download, and there is no charge or subscription required to use this app. With the TV provider, you can sign in and start streaming MSG Go.
No, MSG GO is not available on Roku. But you can use screen mirroring to cast MSG Go from any device to your Roku.