FloRacing is one of the famous sporting platforms in which you can watch track events like IRA Sprint, Thunder Road, Stafford Speedway, etc. The premium lets you watch live and popular highlights, Exclusive news, Statistical breakdowns, and many more in its content library. You can access the FloRacing events on your Roku device by installing the FloSports channel from the channel store.
How Much Does FloSports Cost on Roku
To watch the FloSports and FloRacing, and other racing events on Roku, you need to subscribe to its premium subscription. You can either purchase the monthly subscription for $12.50 or the yearly plan for $149.99.
What’s on FloSports
- You can get access to popular sporting events like Wrestling, Softball, Volleyball, and many more.
- Watch 1,500+ Live races on FloSports.
- It offers on-demand content about FloRacing with FloRacing crash tapes, Historical Archives, and many more.
- Listen to the podcasts and shows of your favorite FloRacing drivers.
- Stream some of the Flofilms with USAC, All Stars, Late Model, etc.
How to Access FloRacing on Roku
1. From the left sidebar of your home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
2. Following that, choose the Search Channels option.
3. Using the search bar, search for the FloSports app.
4. Select the FloSports channel from the result and click the Add Channel button on the right to install the app.
5. After adding the channel, select the OK button.
How to Activate FloSports on Roku
1. After installing, open the FloSports channel on Roku.
2. Click Login or Sign in and enter the credentials of your account on the app.
3. Now, the Activation code will be displayed with the website address.
4. Open any web browser on a PC/Smartphone and visit the FloSports activation website displayed on the screen. (https://www.flolive.tv/activate)
5. On the website, log in with your account and move on to the next step.
6. Enter the Activation Code into the website to finish the process.
7. Go to the FloSports app and start streaming FloRacing on your Roku device.
Alternative Method to Watch FloRacing on Roku
Instead of using the FloSports app on Roku, you can watch the FloRacing events by screen mirroring the FloSports app from smartphones.
How to Cast FloRacing on Roku using Android Devices
As the first step, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature to cast the Android device’s screen to Roku.
1. Connect both your Android device and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Google Play Store and install the FloSports app.
3. After installing the app, launch it and sign in to your account.
4. Open the Notification Panel on your Android device and then tap the Cast icon.
5. Choose Roku from the list of available devices.
6. Now open FloSports and tap on the FloRacing content to cast it on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror FloRacing From iOS Devices
Like Screen mirroring, you need to enable AirPlay on Roku to mirror contents from iOS devices to Roku.
1. Make sure that you connect both your iOS device as well as Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the FloSports app on your device from the App Store.
3. Open the app and sign in to your FloSports account.
4. Launch the Control Centre on your iOS and tap on the Screen mirroring option.
5. From the list of devices, select your Roku device to connect.
6. Now start mirroring FloRacing on Roku using your iOS.
With the FloSports app, you get access to the entire schedule of upcoming racing events. Therefore, you can plan the streaming of y our favorite racing team.
Frequently Asked Question
No, the FloSports network does not offer free trial accounts for users at the moment. To access its content, you need to subscribe to its cheaper monthly subscription for $12.50.