FloRacing is dedicated to racing fans as it streams popular racing events. The racing events that you can stream on FloRacing include All Star Circuit of Championships, Thunder Road, USAC, IMCA, and Stafford Speedway. With the subscription, you can watch unlimited events and exclusive coverage. Also, the service hosts on-demand titles streaming in HD quality. If you wish, you can watch these racing events from FloRacing on Roku.
How to Access FloRacing on Roku
There is no standalone FloRacing app on the Roku Channel Store. However, you can access FloRacing with FloSports since it is one of the best sports channels on Roku. You can subscribe to FloSports at $12.5 per month or $150 per year to access it.
How to Get FloSports on Roku
You can find FloSports on Roku Channel Store. So, it will be easy for you to access the FloRacing event with the FloSports channel on your streaming device.
1. From the left sidebar of your home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Following that, select the Search Channels option.
4. Using the search bar, search for the FloSports app.
5. Pick up the FloSports app icon from the search suggestions.
6. Start installing the app by selecting the Add Channel option.
7. When the app download is complete, click on OK.
8. Open the app by clicking on the Go to Channel option.
9. You will get an activation code on the TV display or select the Sign In button to get an activation code. Note the activation code down.
10. Next, on a web browser, visit http://flosports.tv/activate.
11. Login to your subscription account and enter the activation code. Next, select the Submit button.
12. The FloSports will be activated on your Roku device or TV.
13. After that, launch the FloSports app and search for FloRacing.
Finally, you can watch and enjoy the FloRacing event on Roku.
Screen Mirror FloSports on Roku: Alternative Method
You can also cast FloRacing on Roku by screen mirroring the FloSports app from Android and iOS devices. Before starting the process, you need to enable screen mirroring on Roku from Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode > Prompt or Always Allow.
From Android Devices
The following methods are applicable to Android smartphones and tablets.
1. Connect both your Android device and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Google Play Store and install the FloSports app.
3. After installing the app, launch it and sign in to your account.
4. Launch the Notification Panel of your Android device and then tap the Cast icon.
5. Start mirroring the screen of your Android device on your Roku by selecting the device’s name from the list on your screen.
6. Once again, launch the FloSports app and start streaming content from it on your TV.
From iOS Devices
Start by enabling the AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Make sure that you connect both your iOS device as well as Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the FloSports app on your device from the App Store.
3. Open the app and sign in to your account with the help of the instructions on your screen.
4. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS device.
5. Find the Screen Mirroring icon and then tap it.
6. From the list of devices on your screen, select the Roku device.
7. Wait for the screen of your iOS device to start mirroring itself on your TV.
8. Once again, open the FloSports app and play racing events on your TV.
You can also use the same steps for both your iPhone and iPad.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can access your favorite racing events from FloRacing with the FloSports app.
No, FloSports is a subscription-based streaming service that you can get subscribed to at $12.5 per month or $150 per year.
You can either download the official FloSports app from the Channel Store or by screen mirroring the app from other devices like Android or iOS smartphone.