Redbox. is a video-on-demand streaming service that offers live TV channels, Movies, and TV shows. Watching Live TV on Redbox. is completely free for all users, and it does not even require any sign-in. For movies and TV shows, you need to rent based on their cost. It is available on almost all commonly used devices like Android, iOS, Roku, etc. In this article, let’s see how to add and watch Redbox on Roku.
- Live TV – Free
- Movies or TV shows – rental starting from $1.99 to $20
- TV shows or Movies – Buying starts from $14.99 (price is based on the time of release and rating of the movie)
Note: For rental, you have 30 days to watch, and once started, 48 hours to finish watching. If you buy a movie/TV show, then you can watch it any time you want.
How to Get Redbox on Roku?
 Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Home screen.
 Navigate to the search option from the Roku menu.
 Search by entering Redbox. in the search bar.
 Click on Add channel to add Redbox. from the Roku channel store.
 Wait until the channel gets added, then Click on Go to channel, or you can also Open Redbox. from your channel list.
 Now you can watch live TV or rent/buy any of your favorite movies on Roku.
Related: How to watch Pluto TV on Roku
Alternative Method – How to Stream Redbox on Roku
You have the option to screen mirror the Redbox app from your Android or iOS Smartphone to your Roku TV. And the following are the steps to do the same. But first, you have to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror Redbox on Roku from Android Smartphone
Don’t forget to connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Then, search and install the Redbox app.
3. After installing the Redbox app, launch it and sign in to your account.
4. Next, choose any of your favorite content and play it.
5. Launch the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
6. Now, your Android Smartphone scans for any nearby devices. When your Roku device appears, select it.
7. Finally, you can watch the Redbox content on your Roku TV.
Related: How to watch Live NetTV on Roku
Screen Mirror Redbox on Roku from iOS Smartphone
Enable the AirPlay option on your Roku TV from Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings. Now, turn on the AirPlay option if it is turned off.
1. From the App Store, install the Redbox app.
2. Make sure you have connected your iOS Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Then, open the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. Choose your Roku device and select the Allow button when prompted on your Roku TV.
5. Now, launch the Redbox app and log in to your account.
6. Finally, choose and play any of your favorites to mirror it on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Redbox is available for Roku for free.
Yes, you can get Redbox on Roku.