Rewind TV is a popular channel primarily created to target Canadian American viewers. This is one of the popular and newly launched channels developed by Nexstar Media Group. It presents many classic television sitcom hit shows and movies from the 1980s and 1990s. But primarily, Rewind TV streams musical videos from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. And if you are interested in watching classical sitcoms and musical videos, this article will help you get Rewind TV on Roku.
With Rewind TV on Roku, you’ll never miss your favorite and nostalgic throwback TV shows and movies again. Some of the curated lineups of comedy classics that you can find on this channel are ‘Murphy Brown,’ ‘Wings,’ ‘The Teenage Witch,’ ‘Growing Pains,’ ‘Who’s the Boss,’ ”Caroline in the City,’ ‘Mork and Mindy,’ ‘Dear John,’ ‘227’, ‘The Drew Carey Show,” Becker,’ ‘Family Ties,’ ‘The Facts of Life,’ and ‘The Hogan Family.
Related: How to stream WNEM TV5 on Roku
How to Watch Rewind TV on Roku
The Rewind TV is available in the Roku Channel Store. And the below steps will help you get Rewind TV on your streaming device. To access the Rewind TV, you need to have signed up to this platform. To Sign Up for Rewind TV, you can visit https://rewindtv.com/sign-up/.
1. From the Roku home screen, select Streaming Channels.
2. Then, choose Search Channels.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, enter Rewind TV on the Search Box and search for it.
4. Next, choose the Rewind TV channel.
5. Now, click on the Add Channel option to add Rewind TV to your Roku TV.
6. After adding the Rewind TV channel, select OK.
7. Then, select Go to Channel button to launch Rewind TV.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Rewind TV on Roku
To screen Mirror your devices to Roku, you need to meet the requirements below.
- Enable the Screen Mirroring feature on your Roku TV from Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode. Then, click on the Prompt or Allways Allow option. After this selection, you can mirror your Smart devices to your streaming device.
- Turn on AirPlay on your Roku device. Go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit and turn on the AirPlay option.
Screen Mirror Rewind TV on Roku from Desktop (Windows)
1. Connect your Roku device and Windows PC under the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, open Chrome Browser on your PC.
3. Visit rewindtv.com on your Chrome browser to go to Rewind Tv’s official webpage.
4. Login using your Rewind TV account credentials.
5. Then play any of your favorite content on Rewind TV.
6. Now, Press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
7. Choose your Roku device.
8. Then, accept the prompt message on your Roku device screen.
9. That’s all. Within a few seconds, your Windows PC/Laptop screen will get mirrored on your Roku device screen. And you can play and enjoy watching the Rewind TV content.
Related: How to get BUZZR on Roku
Screen Mirror Rewind TV on Roku from Desktop (Mac)
1. Connect your Roku and Mac devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your Mac, click on the Airplay button present in the menu bar.
3. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Then, accept the prompt request on your Roku device screen.
5. Once the screen mirroring gets started, open any browser on your Mac device and visit – rewindtv.com.
6. Login using your Rewind TV account credentials.
7. That’s all. Now, you can play and watch any of your favorite content on Rewind TV.
Screen Mirror Rewind TV to Roku from Android Smartphone
Rewind TV is available on your Android Smartphone. So, you can install the Rewind TV and mirror it to Roku from Android Smartphone.
1. Go to the Google Play Store and install the Rewind TV app.
2. Next, open the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
3. Choose your Roku device or TV.
4. Allow the screen mirroring request on Roku TV if required.
5. Then, launch the Rewind TV app and sign in to your account.
6. Select any entertainment content and play it.
7. Finally, you can watch the Rewind TV on the big screen.
Related: How to watch Hudl on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can add the Rewind TV on Roku from the Channel Store.
Yes, Rewind TV is free to add and stream.