Stremio is a free app that allows you to stream your favorite movies and TV shows. This platform contains movies, series, live TV, and video channels. Luckily, the Stremio platform offers its content for free. That means you can watch free movies on Roku. Unfortunately, the Stremio app is unavailable for Roku. However, you can watch the Streamio content by mirroring the app from devices like Android, Windows, and Mac PC.
How to Watch Stremio on Roku
Initially, Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku. Next, you can follow the steps below to mirror the Streamio app content from Android devices like smartphones or tablets and Windows or Mac PC.
Screen Mirror Stremio to Roku from Android Devices
1. Make sure to connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Next, download and install the Stremio app from the Google Play Store.
3. After that, launch the Stremio app.
4. Sign In to your account if required.
5. After that, swipe your Androi device’s screen from up to down. This brings the Notification Panel.
6. From the Notification Panel, tap on the Cast icon.
7. Next, from the available devices listed on the screen, tap on your Roku device.
8. Once a successful connection is established, go back to the Stremio app and mirror its content to Roku.
Screen Mirror Stremio to Roku from Windows PC
Initiate the same wifi network connection between Windows PC and Roku and follow the steps below.
1. Visit the official website of Stremio and download the Installed file of Stremio.
2. After downloading the Stremio Installer file, open it.
3. Next, follow the on-screen prompts to install the Stremio app.
4. Once the Stremio app is installed, launch it.
5. Click on the Action Center icon from the bottom right corner of your screen.
6. From the available list of tiles, click on the Connect tile.
7. Now, a list of available devices will appear on your screen. From there, click on your Roku device.
8. Next, return to the Stremio app and mirror its content to Roku.
Screen Mirror Streamio on Roku from Mac PC
To mirror the screen of your Apple devices, you need to turn on the AirPlay on Roku.
1. Open a browser on your Mac and visit Stremio’s official website and download the installer package for Mac.
2. Go to the download location and open the Stremio Installer file for Mac.
3. Follow the instruction on the screen and install Stremio on Roku.
4. Next, click on the Control Center icon from the upper right corner.
5. Locate and click on the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. After that, choose your Roku device that appears on the available device list.
Note: Your Roku device will not appear if it is not connected to the same wifi network as your Mac PC.
7. After that, launch the Stremio app.
8. Browse for your favorite movies or TV shows and play them.
10. Now, you can enjoy streaming your favorite movies or TV shows on your Roku.