Are you looking for websites to stream Anime on Roku for free? Then there are a lot of such platforms available, and one such platform is 9Anime on Roku. It is one of the most popular streaming websites that is dedicated to streaming Anime. It has a very large collection of movies, TV series, OVAs, ONAs, and more. The contents are based on genres like Demon, Vampire, Yaoi, Parody, Seinen, Sports, and more. It gives you a brief description of the content and along with status, quality, duration, and more.
You can stream the anime content for free and without any registration. It has subtitles in multiple languages like English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, and more. It also allows you to download the content and watch them later. You can stream the anime in different resolutions like 360p, 480p, 720p, and 1080p.
Is 9Anime Legal?
No, 9Anime is not legal because the contents available on this website do not have a proper license, and it does not share any revenue with the copyright holders. So, use a VPN on Roku when streaming content on these types of platforms so that you can avoid legal troubles.
Important Note: We do not promote or endorse streaming any copyrighted content. Also, this article is only for information purposes. And we advise you to stream anime on platforms like Crunchyroll, Funimation, and other legal streaming services.
How to Watch 9Anime on Roku
Only the web version of the 9Anime is available. Since Roku doesn’t have any web browsers available in it, the only way for you to stream 9Anime on Roku is by screen mirroring 9Anime from Android or iOS devices and PC. Before you cast content to Roku from Android devices like smartphones or tablets and windows PC, you need to make sure that screen mirroring on Roku is enabled.
Screen Mirror 9Anime on Roku Using Android Devices
1. Connect both your Android device and Roku to the same Wifi network.
2. On your Android device, select a web browser.
3. Enter 9Anime on the search bar and choose the official website from the search results.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and click on Cast.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Select Allow on Roku when prompted, and your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Choose the content you want from the 9Anime web page and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
Screen Mirror 9Anime to Roku From iOS Devices
1. Connect your Roku device to a Wifi network and connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Now, enable AirPlay on Roku.
3. Open a web browser and visit the official website of 9Anime.
4. Go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
6. If required, enter the AirPlay Passcode and press the OK button on your iOS device.
Note: The AirPlay Passcode will display on your Roku TV’s screen.
7. The contents on the screen will be mirrored to Roku.
8. Start watching your favorite content on Roku.
Screen Mirror 9Anime on Roku Using PC
1. Make sure that both your PC and Roku are connected to the same Wifi network.
2. On your PC, select the browser and visit the official website of 9Anime.
3. Click on the Action Center icon from the bottom of the interface and select the Connect tile.
4. Choose your Roku device on the Connect window.
5. Choose any anime you want and enjoy streaming it on Roku.
Alternatives for 9Anime
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the 9Anime platform is working very well.
It may be because of the slow internet connection or any problems with the server.