Sky Sports is the primary destination to stream live sports matches of Cricket, Football, NBA, NFL, and News on its network. Other than this, you can stream many more Sports coverage on the Sky Sports channel. If you like to access the whole Sky sports package of 11 channels on your Roku, you need to rely on the Now TV streaming service.
How Much Does Now TV Cost on Roku
Now TV is a streaming service that consists of four premium packages in its service.
- Entertainment: £9.99/ month, Bundle: £12/ 6 months(Entertainment + Cinema)
- Cinema: £9.99/ month
- Sports: £11.98/ month, £33.99/ month (Sports with Boost membership)
- Hayu: £4.99/ month
Subscribe to any one of the Sports packages of Now TV to stream Sky Sports on your Roku device.
How to Access Sky Sports on Roku
The Sky Sports channel is not available on the Roku channel store for streaming. So if you need to stream the sports coverage of the channel, you need to Install Now TV on your Roku device.
How to Watch Sky Sports on Roku using Now TV
1. Turn on the Roku device and click the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. On the Roku home screen, select Streaming channels.
3. Under the streaming channels section, click on the Search channels option.
4. Now, enter NOW TV into the search box and search for the app.
5. Select NOW TV from the results and click on the Add Channel button on the right.
6. Once the NOW TV channel is installed, launch the app on Roku.
How to Activate Now TV ON Roku
Before streaming Now TV on Roku, you need to activate the streaming service first on your device.
1. Once you launch the NOW TV app, you will get an activation code, or click on the Login button to generate one.
2. Then, go to the Activation page of Now TV on a web browser using a PC or Smartphone. (www.nowtv.com/activate)
3. Enter the displayed code on the website and click on the Let’s go button.
4. Next, sign in to your Now TV subscription account to activate the NOW TV app.
5. After activating, you can browse and stream Sky Sports on Now TV app.
Alternative Method to Stream Sky Sports on Roku
If you don’t have a Now TV premium with you, then you can Cast or Screen Mirror Sky Sports from your Android or iOS to your Roku device. But Before Casting, you need to enable Screen mirroring on Roku and enable Airplay to screen mirror on Roku.
Cast Sky Sports to Roku from Android
1. First, connect your Android and Roku to the same WiFi network before Casting.
2. Next, install the Sky Sports app from the Google Play Store.
3. Now, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. After that, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, launch the Sky Sports app and sign in to your account.
6. After signing in, choose a sporting event and watch Sky Sports on Roku.
Screen Mirror Sky Sports to Roku from iOS
1. From the App Store, install the Sky Sports app.
2. Next, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same WiFi network.
3. Now, open the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the available devices, choose your Roku device.
5. Then, open the Sky Sports app and sign in with your account.
6. Finally, you can mirror the sports content to your Roku.
Yes, you can watch F1 matches with the Sky Sports app.
No, you need to subscribe to the NOW TV Sports package to watch Sky Sports.