Telemundo is one of the familiar American Spanish channels that offers news, movies, series, and more. To watch exclusive Spanish content on Roku, you can install Telemundo which is officially listed on the Roku Channel Store.
Telemundo has a wide variety of programs on it, including sports and Telenovelas. However, being an American Spanish Channel, it comes with English subtitles as well. You can stream Telemundo with a TV provider or streaming service subscription in the US.
To download Telemundo on your Roku device within a few minutes, you can follow this guide made by experts. We have included the streaming services that include Telemundo in its channel lineup.
What’s on Telemundo
- Stream popular Spanish series on Telemundo
- Provides TV shows and serials, such as Caso Cerrado, Al Rojo Vivo, and more.
- Lets you add shows to your favorite lists.
- Offers on-demand content from NBC, USA, Bravo, CNBC, etc.
- Use filters to find the content based on the genre.
- You can resume watching the content on Telemundo from where you left off.
How to Watch Telemundo on Roku
1. Using the Home button on your remote, go to the Home Page on Roku.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar of your screen.
3. Under Streaming Channels, go to the Search Channels option and search for your Telemundo.
4. Choose the Telemundo channel from the search results.
5. Select the Add Channel option to download and install Telemundo on your Roku device-connected TV.
6. After adding the Telemundo channel, click on the OK button from the prompt.
7. Now, click on the Go to Channel option to launch the Telemundo app.
How to Activate Telemundo on Roku
To activate Telemundo on your streaming device, follow the steps below:
1. Once you launch the Telemundo channel, you will be provided with an activation Code.
2. Next, visit the activation website – [https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate?brand=telemundo] for Telemundo.
3. Enter the activation Code on the respective field and click the Continue button.
4. Sign in with your cable TV Provider account to verify your account.
5. You can relaunch the Telemundo Channel on your streaming device to watch your favorites.
How to Get Telemundo on Roku Without Cable
You can even install the below streaming services on your Roku device to stream Telemundo without using the cable TV provider subscription.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is one of the best streaming platforms with on-demand shows, movies, and live TV including Telemundo. The subscription plan on Hulu’s live TV starts at $69.99 per month, where you can stream channels with ads. In addition to the live TV channels, Hulu offers premium add-ons at affordable pricing.
The fuboTV offers Telemundo and 70+ channels in the Pro plan which costs $74.99 per month and other channels. Additionally, it offers 250 hours of cloud DVR to record channels for watching later. Using the fuboTV trial period, you can stream the content free for 7 days.
YouTube TV streams the Telemundo channel in its basic channel package of $72.99 per month. This pack includes 100+ live channels along with Telemundo with unlimited cloud DVR. Compared to other live-streaming services, YouTube TV offers more add-ons that need to be purchased along with the subscription.
DirecTV Stream also offers Telemundo in its subscription plans. To stream Telemundo through DirecTV Stream, you need to purchase the Spanish plan – Optimo Mas which starts at $74.99/month. With this plan, you can access the channels on unlimited devices and you get unlimited DVR where you can record and stream the content later.
Yes, the Telemundo app is free to install on Roku devices.
No. Unfortunately, the Telemundo channel is unavailable on Philo.