Telemundo is a complete entertainment package as it airs reality shows, films, live sports, films, and other shows. This American Spanish channel from Telemundo Enterprises is a must-have Spanish channel. This channel is made available in over 100 countries and 35 languages. Telemundo has a wide variety of programs on it, including sports and telenovelas. However, being an American Spanish Channel, it comes with English subtitles as well. But, Can we watch Telemundo on Roku?
How to Stream Telemundo on Roku?
As we know, Telemundo is a popular Spanish channel. Telemundo has an application on Roku, and all you need to do is download it. Before starting, ensure that all the following specifications are ready.
- Roku TV or TV with a Roku device
- A Wi-Fi connection
- Roku remote or mobile app
- Roku account
1. Using the Home button on your remote, go to the Home Page on Roku.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar on your screen.
3. Under Streaming Channels, go to the Search Channels option and search for your Telemundo.
4. Choose the Telemundo channel from the search results.
5. Select the Add Channel option to download and install Telemundo on your Roku device-connected TV.
6. After adding the Telemundo channel, click on the OK button from the prompt.
7. Now, click on the Go to Channel option to launch the Telemundo app.
How to Activate Telemundo on Roku
To activate Telemundo on your streaming device, follow the steps below:
1. Once you launch the Telemundo channel, you will be provided with an activation code. Note the activation code down.
2. Next, visit the Activation Website for Telemundo on Roku.
3. Enter the Activation Code on the respective field and click on the Continue button.
4. Now, sign in with your cable TV Provider account to verify your account.
5. Then, you can relaunch the Telemundo Channel on your streaming device to watch your favorites.
Alternative Method – How to Watch Telemundo on Roku
Alternatively, you can use the Screen Mirroring option available on your Roku TV to mirror the Telemundo app from your Android or iOS Smartphone. To do that, make sure that you have enabled the screen mirroring on Roku. After that, you can follow the steps below to mirror Telemundo app to your streaming device.
How to Screen Mirror Telemundo to Roku from Android Smartphone
1. Initially, connect your Roku device and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, install the Telemundo app from the Google Play Store.
3. Next, open the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device.
5. Once you see your Android Smartphone’s screen on your Roku TV, launch the Telemundo app and sign in to your account.
6. Choose and play any music or TV series.
7. Finally, the selected movie or TV series will play on your Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Telemundo to Roku from iOS Smartphone
1. Connect your iOS Smartphone to the WI-Fi network as same as your Roku device.
2. Next, install the Telemundo app from the App Store.
3. Go to the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. From the list of the available device displayed on-screen, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the Telemundo app and sign in with your cable TV Provider account.
6. Finally, you can play any movie or TV series to watch on your TV.
How to Watch Telemundo on Roku Without a Cable
You can also stream Telemundo on Roku using other service providers as well. Here are the service providers who stream Telemundo as well.
- Hulu + Live TV
- YouTube TV
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is one of the best streaming platforms with on-demand shows, movies, and Live TV. The subscription plan on Hulu is $69.99 per month, where you can add channels as add-ons. The Live TV channels streaming on Hulu include Telemundo at $5.99 per month.
The fuboTV brings to you 70+ channels at $69.99 per month with Telemundo and other channels. Additionally, it offers 250 hours of cloud DVR to record Channels for watching later.
YouTube TV streams the Telemundo channel in its basic channel package of $64.99 per month. This pack includes 85+ live channels along with Telemundo with unlimited cloud DVR.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Telemundo is available in the Roku Channel Store.
Yes, you can watch Telemundo on your streaming device.
You don’t have to pay to add Telemundo to your streaming device. But you need to have a cable TV provider account that you used to subscribe to the Telemundo channel.