I’m sure everyone has heard of the show The Office. From viral clips from the internet, endless chatter from your friends, or Hilarious memes all over the Socials, we have come to know about this much-loved show. The Office has been one of the most famous shows on American Television since 2005 since it was first aired. The show was based on the BBC series with the same name, which came out in 2001. Though the BBC version was quite popular and was aired from 2001 – 2003, the American version surpassed its namesake. In this article, we will discuss ways in which you can watch The Office on Roku.
The Office on Roku
The Office was aired on NBC as a midseason replacement and ran an impressive 201 episodes. With nine seasons from 2005-2012, this series is written in gold in American sitcom history.
How to Get Peacock on Roku to Stream the Office series?
This Primary way to get Friends on Roku is through the Peacock Channel. Peacock channel is available on Roku Channel Store. The Subscription for Peacock comes with two packages Peacock Premium $4.99/month, and Peacock Premium Plus $9.99/month. You can download the Peacock Channel in Roku’s channel store. In case you are not familiar with the downloading process, follow the steps below.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote control.
2. On the Roku Home screen, navigate to Streaming channels and Click on it.
3. In the Roku Channel Store, select Search channels.
4. Using the On-Screen Keyboard enter Peacock TV.
5. Select Peacock TV from the search results.
6. On the next screen, click on Add channel.
7. A message will be displayed once Peacock TV is added to the Home Screen. Select OK.
8. Click on Go to Channel to launch the channel.
9. Click on Sign Up to Watch for Free if you don’t have an account, or Sign In if you have an account.
10. Enter your Mail Id and password to Sign In or Go through the Sign-Up process.
11. Once you Sign In, you can use the Search function to Search for The Office.
Enjoy watching your favorite show on Roku.
Alternative Ways to Stream The Office on Roku
Amazon Prime Video
If you already have an Amazon Prime subscription, you are in for a treat. If you don’t have a subscription already, Amazon Prime subscription is $12.99/month. You can buy The Office episodes On-Demand here at $1.99/ episode.
Apple TV is one of the most favored streaming services in the US. This top-class streaming device costs $4.99/month after the one-week trial it offers to new accounts. The Office episodes are available at $1.99/ episode On-Demand here.
Vudu is an Ad-Supported free TV streaming service that aims to be a cable cutter. Though the streaming service is free in itself, to make The Office episodes available, you will have to pay $1.99/episode.
We have talked about the various ways you can get The Office on your Roku Streaming device. Although there are alternative ways, the best option is getting Peacock TV from the Roku Channel Store. This only costs you the Monthly Subscription plan. On all the other streaming platforms, you have to spend $1.99/episode, which costs way too much in the end compared to the Peacock TV subscription. So go for the choice that suits you best and enjoy watching The Office on Roku.