TSN is a popular Canadian sports channel that streams major sports events like NFL, CFL, MLB, FIFA world cup 2022, MLS, F1, UFC, Hockey, Golf, and Tennis. Moreover, you can also watch these sports events anytime you want by installing the TSN app on your device. Additionally, the TSN app supports popular streaming devices like Roku. So, you can get access to your favorite sports events on the big screen.
How Much is the TSN App on Roku
The TSN app is free to install on Roku. But to access the app, you need to have subscribed to a cable TV provider that offers the TSN Channel. You can also check out the cable TV providers that offer the TSN channel below:
- Bell Aliant
- Virgin Plus
In case you don’t have a subscription with any of the cable TV providers, you can directly get a subscription to TSN with any of the subscription plans mentioned below. Then, you can access the TSN app easily.
- Month Pass – $19.99 per month
- 4-Month Pass ($49.96/4 months) – $12.49 per month
- Annual Pass ($119 per year) – $9.99 per month
How to Subscribe to TSN
1. Open any web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Visit the official website of TSN.
3. Click on the Profile icon from the upper right corner and choose the Sign In option.
4. Click on the Subscribe Now option.
5. Enter your Email address and Phone number in the required field.
6. Next, click the Continue button.
6. After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete subscribing to the TSN platform.
How to Get TSN on Roku Device or TV
1. Press the Home button on your remote to get into the home screen.
2. Next, scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Locate and select the Search Channels option.
4. Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the TSN app.
5. From the search results, select the TSN app tile.
6. Hit the Add Channel button from the app info page.
7. Once the installation process is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. On the next screen, select the Go to Channel option to launch the TSN app.
How to Activate and Watch TSN on Roku
1. Launch the TSN app and hit the Sign In button.
2. Note down the activation code that is displayed on your TV screen.
3. Next, open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Visit the activation webpage that is displayed on-screen on your TV.
4. Enter the activation code on the required field and hit the Submit button.
5. Sign in with your TSN subscription account or your cable TV provider account and activate the TSN app.
6. After that, restart the TSN app on Roku and stream your favorite shows on the big screen.
How to Watch TSN on Roku By Screen Mirroring
In case you have installed the TSN app on your Android or iOS devices, you can screen mirror the app to Roku.
Screen Mirror TSN to Roku from Android Devices
Enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Roku device and Android device to the same wifi network.
2. Download and install the TSN app from the Google Play Store.
3. After installing the TSN app, launch it and sign in to your account.
4. Swipe down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon from it.
5. You can now see the list of available devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
6. Your Android smartphone’s screen will now be mirrored to Roku.
7. Go back to the TSN app and mirror its content on your TV.
Screen Mirror TSN to Roku from iOS Devices
Turn on the AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Make sure that you have connected your iOS devices to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Open the App Store and install the TSN app.
3. Go to the Control Center. Next, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
5. Now, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Now, launch the TSN app and sign in with your subscription account.
7. Play any of your favorite sports events and watch them on your TV.
TSN is the best platform in Canada that you can use to stream all the major sports events like NFL, NBA, MLB, and more. So, this is the opportunity you can use to access the TSN app on your Roku. After that, you can access your favorite sports events and original content on the big screen.