Do you want to watch Indian TV channels on Roku? Then, YuppTV is one of the best choices for that. It has over 100+ live TV channels, 5000+ TV series, and 100+ TV shows in languages like Malayalam, Telugu, Punjabi, Hindi, Tamil, and more. The YuppTV app is also available in countries like Australia, the United States, Canada, Europe, and more countries. In addition, you can also install the YuppTV app on streaming devices like Roku.
Features of the YuppTV App
The salient features of YuppTV are as follows:
- You can stream more than 250 live Indian TV channels.
- It lets you watch about 5000+ movies and hundreds of TV shows.
- YuppTV will give access to 7-days of catch-up TV and regional movies.
- The database of YuppTV will be updated on a regular basis, and you will even find the latest content.
How Much is YuppTV on Roku
There are two subscription plans offered by YuppTV. They are:
- Monthly plan: $9.99 per month
- Yearly plan: $59.99 per month
To subscribe to YuppTV, visit its official website.
Channels offered by YuppTV
YuppTV offers 137 Indian live Tv channels across various languages like Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Bengali, Punjabi, Malayalam, and more.
How to Add YuppTV on Roku
1. Turn on and connect Roku to wifi.
2. From the home screen of Roku, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Next, scroll down and choose the Search Channels option.
4. Search for the YuppTV app using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the YuppTV app from the search results.
6. Hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
7. Now, the YuppTV app will start to install on Roku.
8. After the YuppTV app installation is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
9. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the YuppTV app.
10. Sign in with your YuppTV subscription credentials.
11. Now, you can stream your favorite live TV channels on your Roku.
How to Watch YuppTV on Roku By Screen Mirroring
The YuppTV app is available for Android. So, you can just turn on the Screen Mirroring on Roku and mirror the YuppTV app to your TV.
1. Get to the Play Store on your Android device and install the YuppTV app.
2. Next, launch the YuppTV app after installation.
3. Sign in with your subscription account.
4. Swipe down the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
5. From the scanned devices list, select your Roku device.
6. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Go back to the YuppTV app and mirror your favorite live Tv channels on Roku.
That’s all, guys! Now, you can watch YuppTV on your Roku.