Sockshare is one of the best streaming platforms that offer free movies and TV shows. It is excellent for those who like to explore more entertainment content worldwide without spending a penny. Further, it lets you stream content in different categories like animation, action, fantasy, drama, music, sports, thriller, and more. As it comes with a user-friendly interface, anybody can navigate this platform easily. Moreover, you can stream Sockshare on various devices, including Roku.
Is ShockShare Available on Roku
Now, there is no official app available to stream the content offered by SockShare. Moreover, the SockShare platform is only available with the web version. However, you can screen mirror the content offered by SockShare to Roku from a web browser on devices like Android devices, iOS devices, and Windows PC.
How to Watch Sockshare on Roku
As mentioned previously, Sockshare is only a website, and it doesn’t have a dedicated app for Roku. So, you need to screen mirror the Sockshare website from your Android device or iOS device, or Windows PC to Roku. To do that, you need to enable screen mirroring and AirPlay on your Roku device.
Screen Mirror Sockshare to Roku from Android Devices
1. Connect your Roku and Android or iOS device to the same wifi network.
2. Open a web browser on your Android.
3. Go to the official website of Sockshare.
4. Open the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the available devices list.
6. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Go back to SockShare’s official website and stream your favorites on your TV.
Screen Mirror SockShare to Roku from iOS Devices
1. At first, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Next, swipe down the Control Center and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. After that, select your Roku device name from the available devices list.
4. You can now see your iOS device’s screen on your Roku TV screen.
5. Now, open any web browser and go to the official website of SockShare.
6. Play any of your favorite movies and TV shows and mirror them to your TV.
Screen Mirror SockShare to Roku from PC
1. Turn on your PC and open a web browser.
2. Make sure your Roku device and PC are connected to the same wifi network.
3. Navigate to the official website of Sockshare.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Your PC screen will be screen mirrored from your Roku TV.
7. Choose your favorite movie or TV show from ShockShare’s official website and stream it on Roku.
Alternatives to SockShare
The following are some of the alternatives to SockShare:
Frequently Asked Questions
Sockshare is an unregistered streaming platform that may contain content without a proper license. So, you need to connect to any of the best VPNs to avoid any troubles.