The Alabama Crimson Tide Football or Alabama Football refers to the University of Alabama in American Football. This popular college Football team competes in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the Southeastern Conference (SEC). This team is quite popular in both of these Football Conferences. In NCAA, the Alabama Crimson Tide has won eighteen National Championships. If you are a fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide, then this section will be a piece of good news for you. This is because we will find out how to watch Alabama Football on Roku. Let’s get started.
How to Watch Alabama Football on Roku?
As we already discussed before, Alabama Crimson Tide is one of the most popular Football teams in the NCAA. You can watch their matches on ESPN. ESPN is a very popular sport streaming application that streams more than just Football matches of Alabama. You can subscribe to ESPN+ at $49.99 per year or $5.99 per month. You can also access ESPN+ on a few TV providers. So let’s find out how to add and activate ESPN on Roku.
How to add ESPN on Roku?
1. Initially, turn on your TV and connect the Roku device. Also, connect the device to a strong Wi-Fi network.
3. From the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
4. Next, navigate to the Search Channels option and click on it.
5. Using the on-screen keyboard and the search bar, search for the ESPN channel.
6. Select a channel from the suggestions and click on the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the channel download to complete and click the OK button.
How to activate ESPN on Roku with a Pay TV account?
1. Open the ESPN channel on your device and click on the Setting icon.
2. Next, select the Provider Account option and then the Watch Live TV option.
3. Next, click on the Activate Live TV option and get the Activation Code on your screen.
4. With the help of a smartphone or PC, visit the ESPN Activation site on a web browser.
5. Type in the Activation Code in the respective box and click Continue.
6. Next, select your TV service provider and sign in to your account with the proper credentials.
How to Activate ESPN with an ESPN+ Subscription?
1. Open the ESPN app and click on the Settings option.
2. Next, click on the Subscriptions option and select ESPN+.
3. Next, select the Login option and note down the Activation Code on your screen.
5. With the help of a PC or smartphone, visit the ESPN Activation site on a web browser.
6. Carefully type in the code and log in with the credentials of your ESPN+ subscription.
Alternative Methods to Watch Alabama Football on Roku
You can watch Alabama Football with the ESPN channel streaming on popular streaming services. If you have a subscription with one of the following providers, you can watch all the matches of the Alabama Crimson Tide without fail. Let’s find out the streaming services that bring ESPN to your device.
Now we have discussed how to watch all the Football matches of Alabama Crimson Tide on your Roku. If you wish, you can get an ESPN+ subscription or use your TV provider subscription to enjoy watching the games. I hope you find the section useful in watching Alabama of Football on Roku. Visit our blog for more useful updates and articles if you feel the same.