Are you tired of paying subscriptions to streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, and more? Then you can try using free streaming applications to stream the latest movies and TV shows. There are a lot of such apps available in the market, and one such app is called BeeTV. BeeTV lets you watch movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more for free. It also has thousands of content in its library. The contents are divided based on categories like Anime, Romance, Thriller, Fantasy, Adventure, and more. The only downside to this app is that there may be ads that will ruin your streaming experience. So, if you are interested in getting the BeeTV on Roku, you can continue reading this article.
Features of BeeTV
- It has a wide collection of movies and TV shows from different categories
- BeeTV is easy to use and has a great user interface
- It Supports a built-in media player and external media players like VLC, MX Player, etc.
- Allows you to download the content and stream them offline
- It has subtitles in over 50 languages
Can You Stream BeeTV on Roku?
There is no official BeeTV channel on Roku. This means that you cannot watch BeeTV on Roku, but you don’t have to worry because there is an alternate way to stream it on Roku. You can screen mirror BeeTV from Android or PC to your Roku device.
How to Watch BeeTV on Roku
Before you screen mirror BeeTV on Roku, you need to make sure that Screen Mirroring on Roku is enabled. If screen mirroring is not enabled, you need to enable it.
1. Launch your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
2. Connect your Roku device to a Wi-Fi network.
3. Now, go to Settings on the home screen and select the System option.
4. Click on Screen mirroring > Screen mirroring mode.
5. Select either Prompt or Always allow depending on your preference.
This will allow your Roku to screen mirror contents from other devices.
How to Screen Mirror BeeTV to Roku From Android Smartphone
1. First, connect your Android device and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, on your Android device, go to Settings and select Security.
3. Now, enable Unknown sources under Device administration.
4. Return to the home screen and open the browser.
5. Enter BeeTV Apk on the search bar, and from the search results, choose a trusted website.
6. From a trusted website, download the APK File of BeeTV.
7. Now, go to File Manager and install the apk on your Android device.
8. Wait for the installation to be over. After that, open the BeeTV app.
9. Launch the BeeTV app after installation.
10. Now, pull down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon from it.
11. From the list of available devices, select your Roku device.
12. On your Roku, click on Allow if prompted.
13. Go back to the BeeTV app and mirror its content to Roku device-connected TV.
How to Screen Mirror BeeTV to Roku From PC
BeeTV is also unavailable for PC. Nevertheless, you can use BlueStacks Android Emulator and install BeeTV on your PC. Then, you can easily screen mirror BeeTV from your PC to Roku.
1. Switch on your PC and open a web browser.
2. Visit the official website of BlueStacks.
3. Choose the BlueStacks version you want and click on the Download button.
4. Open the BlueStacks file after it is downloaded and follow the on-screen prompts to install BlueStacks on a PC.
5. Go back to the browser and search for BeeTV.
6. Download the apk file from a reliable website.
7. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google Account.
8. On the BlueStacks home screen, click on the Install Apk icon on the right-side toolbar.
9. Select your Apk file and click on Open. The app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
10. Press the Windows + K keys simultaneously on your keyboard and select your Roku device from the available devices list.
11. Open your BeeTV app on BlueStacks and enjoy watching it on Roku.
Alternatives For BeeTV
Frequently Asked Questions
No, it is not available on Roku.
You can stream BeeTV on Roku by screen mirroring it from Android smartphones or PC.