City TV is a popular Canadian cable TV channel. It streams popular movies, originals, and on-demand content. You can also stream the City TV shows with the City TV app. With the app installed, you just have to log in with your cable TV provider to access shows like Law & Order, Chicago, and other available shows. Unfortunately, you can’t stream City TV directly on Roku as the app is unavailable in the Roku Channel Store. But you can screen mirror the City TV app on Roku to stream your favorites.
How to Access City TV on Roku
You can mirror the Citytv app to Roku from devices like Android or iOS devices. Before getting into the methods below, you need to ensure that the screen mirroring and AirPlay feature are turned on Roku.
Screen Mirror City TV on Roku from Android Devices
Make sure that your Android device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Open your Google Play Store on your Android.
2. Then search for Citytv and install the app from the Google Play Store.
3. Next, swipe down the Notification Panel on your Android device.
4. From the following menu, tap on the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device that is displayed on the screen.
6. You can see your Android device’s screen mirrored to Roku.
7. Now, launch the Citytv app and sign in to your account.
You can now enjoy mirroring the content from the Citytv app to Roku.
Screen Mirror City TV on Roku from iOS Devices
1. Get the Citytv app on your iOS device from the App Store.
2. Now, connect your iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. Go to the Control Center of your iOS device.
4. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon from the menu.
5. From the list of devices that appears on the screen, select your Roku device.
6. Launch the Citytv app.
7. Sign in with your cable TV provider account.
8. Now, play any of your favorites and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror City TV on Roku from PC
1. Switch on your PC and open a web browser.
2. Next, visit the official website of Citytv.
Note: Make sure to sign in to your cable TV provider account.
3. Connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network.
4. Then, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
5. Now, select Roku from the available devices list on the screen.
6. Go back to the Citytv website and watch your favorite shows on Roku.
Yes, you can get Citytv via Amazon Prime Video. But you will be required to subscribe to Citytv+.
No, Citytv is only available inside Canada.
You can choose CTV as an alternative to Citytv.