Daily Burn is an official fitness channel on Roku and you can download it from the Roku Channel Store. You can even add the Daily Burn channel on your device from the Roku website.
Daily Burn offers on-demand workout videos for men and women, where you can get trained exclusively with the support of an expert trainer. This fitness platform is suitable for both beginner and experienced.
This article will guide you the step-by-step instructions on the possible ways to get Daily Burn on your device. We have also offered the hands-on sign-up process, which is necessary to use the Daily Burn channel.
What’s on Daily Burn
Let’s look at the attractive features of Daily Burn.
- You can schedule one-on-one personal training sessions.
- Get yourself in shape with thousands of videos in the library.
- On Daily Burn, get expert advice to customize your meal and workout.
- The videos include Muscle Building, Cardio Kickboxing, HIIT, Flexibility and stretching, Pregnancy and Post-Natal.
- It has a feature that lets you chat with other users.
How to Get Daily Burn on Roku
Before you sign up, ensure you have an active account on Daily Burn.
1. Switch on your Roku TV and connect to the stable WiFi.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
3. Next, choose the Search Channel option.
4. Using a virtual keyboard on the screen, search for the Daily Burn channel.
5. From the search results, choose the Daily Burn channel.
6. Next, click on the Add Channel option.
7. Wait till the download ends and then click on OK.
8. Launch the Daily Burn app on the home screen.
9. From the bottom of the page, choose Already a member? Sign In.
10. Your account gets activated on Roku by entering the account details. With this, you can stream Daily Burn on Roku.
How to Add Daily Burn from Roku Website
You can even add the Daily Burn channel from your desktop browser.
1. Visit channelstore.roku.com on your desktop browser and log in to your Roku account.
2. Click Search, and type Daily Burn.
3. Select the channel from the suggestions.
4. Click Add Channel.
The channel will be added within a short period on your Roku device. If not, update Roku and check the channel whether gets added.
How to Sign Up for Daily Burn
1. Head to the official website of Daily Burn [https://try.dailyburn.com/] on your device browser.
2. Click Start your 30-day free trial. Daily Burn subscription starts from $26.99/month
3. Create an account by entering the email ID and password.
4. Enter your credit/debit card details and select Start Your Free Trial.
Yes. You can use Daily Burn for free using the 30-day free trial.
Beachbody also known as BoDi, is the best alternative to Daily Burn. You can get BeachBody on Roku from the Channel Store.