FYI or fyi, is a popular American channel from A&E Network. Apart from the Us, it broadcasts in Canada, Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. FYI is known to have a variety of brilliant shows. It has popular reality, home repair, home renovation, and home make-over series. So, if you are looking for ideas for a home makeover, then add FYI on Roku. Its mind-blowing shows might fill you with ideas. Let’s look more into the channel FYI.
How to add FYI on Roku?
FYI has a variety of shows streaming init. It includes shows relating to house makeovers, true-crime, and paranormal stories. So, it is a complete package of entertainment. Let’s add FYI on Roku from the Channel store.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to it.
2. Navigate to and then choose the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
3. Select the Search Channels option from the menu.
4. Search for FYI on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the FYI channel from the search results.
6. Further, choose the Add Channel option.
7. Finally, click on OK as the download completes.
How to Activate FYI on Roku?
Before you can stream FYI shows, you need to activate it. Let’s get started.
1. Launch the FYI channel from the home screen.
2. Note down the Activation Code that appears on the screen.
3. Visit fyi.tv/profile/activate on a web browser.
4. Here, you can see icons. Choose the icon that says Roku.
5. Enter the Activation code on the box provided.
6. Click on Continue.
7. Login with your username and password and activate your account on the TV.
FYI channel is free to download. However, you need to Sign in with a cable or satellite provider account. Only then you can stream FYI.
Alternative ways to stream FYI on Roku
You can get FYI with certain service providers on Roku. With a subscription to one of these, you can add and activate FYI on Roku. Let’s explore these service providers with FYI.
Philo is a popular media streaming service with Live TV channels. This also includes FYI. The subscription plan on Philo starts at $20 per month. It streams 60 popular channels on this subscription. Stream popular channels like HGTV, IFC, INSP, and OWN with Philo.
Hulu is a premium streaming service with live TV channels. It has on-demand content streaming along with these channels. Hulu streams many popular channels, including FYI. It includes A&E, ABC, CNN, CNBC, HLN, and truTV.
SlingTV is one of the finest live TV options. It has popular channels streaming on two basic plans. These are the Sling Blue and Orange plans. They charge $30 per month. Further, you can add channel add-ons to get other popular channels. It streams channels like ID, Cartoon Network, AXS, Fuse, and Stadium.
AT&T TV is another popular streaming service. It has a variety of channels on different channel packages. Also, you can find FYI on the Ultimate package of AT&T TV. This package charges $94.99 per month. Additionally, watch CMT, CNBC, CNN, FM, and Fuse on AT&T TV.
fuboTV is a mind-blowing Live Tv option for sports lovers. It has a lot of popular sports channels. However, it doesn’t leave out other entertainment channels. It has a lot of popular channels like FYI, COZI, FOX, MTV, CMT, and WE TV.
Popular FYI shows include Tiny House Nation, Married at First Sight, Tiny House World, Tiny House Hunting, Ghost Bait, Unlivable, and Sell This House. All of these shows are brilliant and can help you a lot with house renovation and make-over. So, have a great time streaming popular FYI shows on Roku.