Formula 1, or F1, is considered the toughest, fastest, and most expensive professional motor racing contest in the world. As of now, F1 conducts 23 races spanning an entire calendar year. This year, 15 races have been completed, 1 race has been called off, and the 17th one, the Japan Grand Prix, is scheduled for 24th September. Its Qualifying round is scheduled to happen on the 23rd of September, and the practice session will happen on the 22nd of September. Users can watch it live on their Roku devices through the F1 TV channel.
Along with live streaming of races, users can get behind-the-scenes access to F1 teams’ pit crews and more. If you are an F1 addict, shell out a few bucks, subscribe to F1 TV, and watch it comfortably on your Roku device.
How Much is F1 TV on Roku?
F1 TV offers two kinds of plans on a Monthly and Yearly basis. They are:
- F1 TV Pro: $3.99/month and $29.99/year.
- F1 TV Access: $2.99/month and $19.99/year.
What’s on F1 TV?
- With an F1 TV Pro subscription, you can watch Live stream all Formula 1 track sessions from the Grand Prix weekend.
- Offers exclusive Pre-race and tech Talk shows.
- Provides full exclusive access to Live Timing Data, Maps, and analysis.
- Carries 850+ hours of historic race archives.
- With the F1 channel, watch all F2, F3, and Porsche Supercup replays.
How to Sign Up for F1 TV
1. Open a browser on your PC or Smartphone and visit the F1 TV’s official website.
2. Click on the Subscribe option provided.
3. Now, the available plans are displayed. After deciding upon a plan, click on Subscribe Now provided at the bottom of the plan.
4. On the next page, enter your name, e-mail address, password, and DOB in the required fields and click on Register.
5. Now, the payment section opens up. Payment can be made only with a Credit/Debit card.
6. Enter your card details, address, etc., and provide any voucher codes if available. Then, click on Complete Order provided at the bottom.
7. After successful payment, your F1 TV account gets created.
How to Get F1 TV on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet,
2. On its home screen, scroll down and click on Streaming Channels.
3. In that, select Search Channels.
4. Enter F1 TV in the Search tab and search for the channel.
5. Click on Add Channel on the suggested F1 Channel.
6. After downloading the channel on your Roku device, click Go to Channel and launch it.
Alternate Way to Get F1 TV on Roku
You can also add the F1 TV app to your Roku device via its Channel Store website. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the Roku Channel Store website on any device’s browser.
2. Click Sign in and log in to your Roku account.
3. Enter F1 TV in the Search channels box after signing in.
4. Now, the F1 TV app will appear on the screen. Click on Details.
5. Hit + Add channel on the F1 TV app page.
6. The F1 TV channel will be automatically added to your Roku device within 24 hours.
How to Sign In & Watch F1 TV on Roku
1. Open the F1 TV app on your Roku device.
2. Click on the Sign In option provided.
3. Now, log in using your registered e-mail id and password.
4. After signing in, you can stream live F1 races and watch their highlights on your Roku.
Alternate Ways to Watch F1 Races on Roku
Apart from F1 TV, formula 1 races are also telecasted on ESPN, ESPN 2, and ABC channels. These channels are available on several streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, YouTube TV, DirecTV Streams, etc. Some of the reliable and cost-effective streaming services are mentioned below.
Sling TV on Roku is a well-known streaming service. It offers live TV along with several on-demand content and add-ons. It is also a host of local TV channels. You can stream it on 3 devices concurrently and avail of 50 to 200 hours of cloud DVR storage.
Sling TV offers 3 kinds of plans: Sling Orange, Sling Blue, and Sling Orange & Blue. ABC, ESPN, and ESPN 2 are all available on the Sling Orange & Blue Package, which costs $35 in your first month and $60 in the subsequent months.
YouTube TV on Roku is one of the leading TV channel streaming services available exclusively in the United States. It has 100s of TV channels and several add-ons like NBA TV, NFL Sunday Ticket, etc. It offers unlimited DVR space and allows for 3 simultaneous streams.
F1 telecasting channels like ESPN, ESPN 2, and ABC are all available on YouTube TV’s Base Plan. This plan costs $72.99/month.
DirecTV is a streaming service that comes with an array of features like live TV channels, 65,000 on-demand content, unlimited cloud DVR storage, unlimited in-home streams, etc. Depending on your package and billing region, it offers regional sports and local channels.
You can get ESPN and ESPN 2 on DirecTV Stream’s base plan, Entertainment. The Entertainment plan costs $74.99/month+Tax.
Schedule of F1 2023
F1 2023‘s full race schedule is provided in the table below.
|Saudi Arabia||Sergio Perez|
|Great Britain||Max Verstappen|
|Singapore||Carlos Sainz Jr.|
F1 2023 Leaderboard – Driver Standings
|1||Verstappen||RED BULL RACING HONDA RBPT||12||374|
|2||Perez||RED BULL RACING HONDA RBPT||2||223|
|4||Alonso||ASTON MARTIN ARAMCO MERCEDES||0|
|9||Stroll||ASTON MARTIN ARAMCO MERCEDES||0||47|
|15||Bottas||ALFA ROMEO FERRARI||0||6|
|16||Zhou||ALFA ROMEO FERRARI||0||4|
|17||Tsunoda||ALPHATAURI HONDA RBPT||0||3|
|19||Liam Lawsonde||ALPHATAURI HONDA RBPT||0||2|
|22||Daniel Ricciardo||ALPHATAURI HONDA RBPT||0||0|
F1 2023 Leaderboard – Constructor Standings
|1||Red Bull racing Honda RBPT||597|
|3||Aston Martin Aramco Mercedes||265|
|9||Alfa Romeo Ferrari||10|
|10||Alphatauri Honda RBPT||5|
Frequently Asked Questions
Currently, F1 TV doesn’t offer any free trial to its users.
Yes. You can watch live F1 races on F1 TV with the F1 TV Pro plan, which costs $3.99/month.