FETV (Family Entertainment Television) is one of America’s most popular entertainment channels that telecast famous television shows, series, and movies. It does not have a native app on any device. You can watch it on cable TV and satellite TV providers like DirecTV, DISH, AT&T U-verse, Comcast, and FiOS by the horizon. It provides streaming of content in HD streaming quality. You can access the FETV channel on Roku via Sling TV streaming services.
What’s on FETV
It has some popular classic and inspiring programs that can be watched with every one of our Family.
Father Knows Best
The Partridge Family
Hart to Hart
I Dream of Jeannie
|One Day at a Time|
Sergeant Preston of the Yukon
The Wild Wild West
The Addams Family
The Lone Ranger
How Much Does FETV Cost on Roku
Since FETV can be streamed only through streaming services, you have to purchase a subscription to the service to watch FETV. It varies on the number of TV channels.
How to Add Sling TV on Roku
You can stream the FETV channel on Sling TV in the Comedy Extra Package ($6 per month). Sling Blue ($40/month), Sling Orange ($40/month), or Sling Blue+Orange ($55/month) along with Comedy Extra Package.
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your remote.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
3. Now, choose the Search Channels option.
4. Enter Sling TV using the virtual keyboard and search for the app.
5. Choose the Sling TV app from the search result.
6. Click on Add channel to add Sling TV on your Roku TV.
How to Watch FETV with Sling TV
1. Once you launch the Sling TV app, an Activation Code will display on-screen.
2. Note the Activation Code and visit the Sling TV Activation Website [www.sling.com/activate].
3. Enter the Activation Code on the respective field and click Continue.
4. Next, enter your credentials and sign in to your Sling TV account.
5. Finally, the Sling TV app will be activated on your streaming device.
6. After activating the Sling TV app, launch the app on the Roku device.
7. Search for the FETV channel and watch your favorite shows.
Alternative Method to Stream FETV on Roku
Apart from Sling TV, you can also watch FETV through other streaming services. The services are Philo, Vidgo, and Frndly TV.
Philo is a compact streaming service that offers the FETV channel in its service. It provides 70+ TV channels across various genres. You can record TV shows through this service with unlimited DVR storage. It offers streaming on 3 devices at the same time.
The Philo streaming service costs $25 per month. The FETV channel is included in the basic subscription itself. You can get the Philo app from the Roku Channel Store.
Vidgo is one of the best streaming services for Live Sports, News, and Entertainment content. It offers 150+ TV channels, including the FETV. You can enjoy 20 hours of DVR storage with any subscription plan.
There are three subscription plans in Vidgo that offers the FETV channel. Vidgo Plus costs $64.95 per month, Vidgo Premium costs $79.95 per month, and Vidgo Ultimate costs $99.95 per month. You can choose any of these subscriptions to stream FETV.
Frndly TV is the most affordable streaming service with 40+ TV channels. You can get FETV in this streaming service. It also provides unlimited DVR storage with 72 hours look-back option. You can stream the FETV channel on four devices simultaneously.
The Frndly TV has three variants in the subscription, namely Basic ($6.99 per month), Classic ($8.99 per month), and Premium ($10.99 per month). It provides a 7-day free trial for these subscriptions.
FETV on Roku via Satellite/IPTV Providers
- DirecTV – Channel no: 323
- DISH Network – Channel no: 82
- AT&T TV U-verse – Channel no: 578
- Frontier Communications – Channel no: 155
- Fios by Verizon – Channel no: 245