FETV is one of America’s most popular entertainment channels that telecast some of the famous television shows, series, and movies. It does have a native app on any device. You can watch it on cable TV and satellite TV providers like DirecTV, DISH, AT&T U-verse, Comcast, and FiOS by the horizon. Apart from that, you can access your smart devices via Sling TV, which was launched on August 21, 2020. In this, let’s see how to watch FETV on Roku.
How to Watch FETV on Roku via Sling TV
You can avail FETV on Sling TV with either Sling Blue ($35/month), Sling Orange ($35/month), or Sling Blue+Orange ($50/month) in Comedy Extra Package.
 Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your remote.
 Select the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
 Now, choose the Search Channels option.
 Enter Sling TV using the virtual keyboard and search for the app.
 Choose the Sling TV app from the search result.
 Click on Add channel to add Sling TV on your Roku TV.
Related: How to Watch Tubi TV on Roku
Alternative Method – Add Sling TV on Roku
You can also add the Sling TV to your Roku device from the web version of the Roku Channel Store. And the below steps will brief you regarding the same.
1. On any web browser, visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Click on the Sign in button from the upper right corner.
3. Input your credentials to log in to your account.
4. Next, Click on the Search Channels box and enter Sling TV.
5. Then, search for the Sling TV app.
6. Choose the Sling TV app from the search result.
7. Click on the Add Channel button and enter the Roku PIN if required.
8. Finally, the Sling TV will be added to your Roku TV.
9. After adding the Sling TV app, launch it.
How to Watch FETV with Sling TV
Once you add the Sling TV app, you need to activate it to access the Sling TV’s content.
1. Once you launch the Sling TV app, an Activation Code will display on-screen.
2. Note the activation code and visit https://www.sling.com/activate.
3. Enter the activation code on the respective field and click on Continue.
4. Next, enter your credentials and sign in to your Sling TV account.
5. Finally, the Sling TV app will be activated on your streaming device.
6. After activating the Sling TV app, launch it.
7. Search for the FETV channel and watch your favorite shows.
Related: How to get Popcorn Time on Roku
FETV on Roku via Satellite/IPTV providers
- DirecTV – Channel no: 323
- DISH Network – Channel no: 82
- AT&T TV U-verse – Channel no: 578
- Frontier Communications – Channel no: 155
- Fios by Verizon – Channel no: 245
What’s on FETV
It has some of the popular classic and inspiring programs that can be watched with every one of our Families. Some of them are:
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the FETV channel is unavailable in the Channel Store.
You can watch FETV by adding the Sling TV to your streaming device.