Frndly is a subscription-based live stream and on-demand service. It offers you 35+ Live TV channels and video on demand (VOD) content at a budget-friendly subscription cost. Some of the channels that you will get with the Frndly TV subscription are History channel, Pixl, UP TV, The Weather Channel, and more. Frndly allows you to watch up to 4 users and unlimited DVR recording (based on the subscription) so that you don’t miss anything. It is available on Android, iOS, Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, and Apple TV. So let’s see how to install Frndly TV on Roku.
|Plan||Price||No. of Screen||Streaming quality||Unlimited DVR Recordings|
|Basic||$6.99 per month||1||SD||–|
|Classic||$8.99 per month||2||HD||3 months|
|Premium||$10.99 per month||4||HD||9 months|
Note: Every plan includes a 7-day free trial. No contract is included, so you can cancel anytime.
How to Add Frndly TV on Roku
 Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
 Scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
 Navigate to the Search Channels option.
 Enter Frndly TV in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
 Choose the Frndly TV from the search result.
 Click on Add channel to add Frndly TV from the Roku channel store.
 Once the Frndly TV is added to Roku, select OK from the prompt.
 Now, choose the Go to Channel to launch the Frndly TV.
 Sign in with your Frndly TV subscription account.
 Now you can start streaming your favorite channels on Frndly TV.
How to change/reset Forget password on Frndly TV
 Open any browser on your smartphone/PC.
 Visit https://www.frndlytv.com/ in your browser.
 Click on Sign in from the top right corner of the screen.
 On the sign in page, click on Forget password below the password field.
 Enter the Email ID registered to Frndly TV and click on submit.
 You will receive an email with a reset link to change your password.
 Click on the link to reset your password.
 Now enter the new password and confirm it.
 Click on Submit to save changes in your account.
 That’s it; now, your password has been changed successfully.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror Frndly TV to Roku
Do you know that your Roku device has a built-in screen mirroring feature? And by using the Screen Mirroring on Roku, you can mirror the Frndly TV from Android or iOS smartphones.
Screen Mirror Frndly TV to Roku from Android Smartphone
Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network. After that, you can follow the steps below:
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Next, search and install the Frndly TV app.
3. AFter that, launch the Frndly TV app and sign in with your subscription account.
4. Now, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Your Android Smartphone will search for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
6. Go back to the Frndly TV app and mirror your favorite content to Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Frndly TV to Roku from iOS Smartphone
Ensure that you have connected your iOS smartphone to the Wi-Fi network as same as your Roku device. Next, you can follow the steps below to mirror the Frndly TV app from your iOS Smartphone.
Note: You need to enable the AirPlay feature to screen mirror the iOS Smartphone’s screen. To enable the AirPlay feature, go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings > AirPlay. Now, turn on the AirPlay feature.
1. From the App Store, install the Frndly TV app.
2. Swipe your iOS Smartphone’s screen from up to down, and this brings down the Control Center.
3. From the Control Center, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Launch the Frndly TV app and sign in with your account.
6. Finally, you can mirror your favorites to Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Frndly TV to Roku from PC
1. Launch any web browser on your PC.
2. Next, visit the official website of Frndly TV.
3. Click on the Sign-in button and enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
4. After that, choose any of your favorite content and play it.
5. On your PC keyboard, press the Windows + K keys and choose your Roku device from the right pane.
6. Return to the Frndly TV webpage and mirror its content to your streaming device.
Yes, the Frndly TV is on Roku.
Yes, you can get the Frndly TV from the Channel Store.