Hoopla is a combined media streaming platform that streams audiobooks, comics, movies, music, and live TV. This American-based streaming platform is available in the US and Canada. Moreover, Hoopla has around 500000 on-demand content streaming on it. The users on Hoopla can access these contents using their accounts. It is available on Android devices, iOS devices, and also Roku. Now, let’s discuss more about Hoopla on Roku.
How to Add Hoopla on Roku?
The Hoopla has made its app already for download in the Roku Channel Store. All we need to do is download and install it. Let’s get started.
1. Connect the Roku device to the TV’s HDMI port and turn it on.
2. Using the Home button on your remote, go to the home screen.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section on the sidebar.
4. On the Streaming Channels section, go to the Search Channels option. Search for the Hoopla channel.
5. Press the OK button to see the channel overview.
6. Click on the Add Channel option on the Channel Overview page.
7. You will get a pop-up once the download completes. Click on the OK button.
Now, we have downloaded the Hoopla app on our Roku device.
Alternative Method – Add Hoopla on Roku
If your Roku remote is not working properly, you can add the Hoopla channel from the Roku Mobile app using your Android or iOS smartphone.
1. Install the Roku app on your Android or iOS Smartphone from the Google Play Store or App Store.
2. Next, launch the Roku Mobile app and sign in to your Roku account.
3. After that, tap on the Devices tab from the lower right corner.
4. Once you see your Roku device displayed on the screen, select it, and your Roku device will be paired to your Roku mobile app.
5. Then, tap on the Channels tab below your Roku device. Now, tap on the Channel Store tab from the top of the interface.
6. Search for the Hoopla app and select it from the search result.
7. Now, tap on the Add Channel button.
8. Finally, update Roku and the Hoopla app will show up on your Roku.
How to Activate Hoopla on Roku?
After downloading the Hoopla app on your Roku, you need to activate it and sync it with your Hoopla account. Let’s get started.
1. Launch the Hoopla app on your Roku device.
2. Visit http://hoopla.net/activate from the web browser on your PC.
3. Next, Log In to your Hoopla account. If you don’t have one, create one as explained below.
4. You will have a 4-digit activation code to enter on your device.
5. Enter the 4-digit code on your device. The app on your Roku automatically updates and syncs with your Hoopla account.
Now we have installed and updated the Hoopla Account. With this, you have opened the door to this huge collection of audiobooks, movies, music, comics, and ebooks. So now, start streaming your favorite content with Hoopla on Roku.
Hoopla Library Card – Register on Hoopla
The hoopla Library card is a paid membership that you need to access content on Hoopla. To get a library card, follow these steps.
1. Firstly, on the web browser of your PC, visit hoopladigital.com and select the Get Started button.
2. Secondly, enter your credentials like your email id here.
3. Select the San Francisco Public Library from the list. If this doesn’t appear, use the search tab to search for it.
4. Click on the Next option.
That’s it. You have created your account on Hoopla. The Hoopla is the best place for you to access audiobooks and e-books as they have content from Blackstone Audio, HarperCollins, and Tantor Audio. Additionally, it streams movies from the biggest productions like Disney, Lionsgate, Starz, and Warner Bros. So, without any doubt, Hoopla is the best multiple content streaming platform. Enjoy these contents on your Roku device as well.
How to Screen Mirror Hoople to Roku
Initially, you have to enable the screen mirroring on Roku. After that, the below section will guide you through mirroring the Hoople app to Roku from Android or iOS smartphones.
Mirror Hoopla to Roku from Android Smartphone
Connect Android smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network. Next, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Google Play Store and install the Hoopla Digital app.
2. Next, launch the app after installation and sign in to your account.
3. Now, pull down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Next, your Android smartphone will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
5. After that, you can see your Android smartphone’s screen mirrored to your Roku device-connected TV.
6. Go back to the Hoopla app and mirror its content to Roku.
Screen Mirror Hoopla to Roku from iOS Smartphone
Make sure that you have connected your Roku and iOS smartphone to the same wifi network. Also, enable the AirPlay on Roku.
1. Install the Hoopla Digital app from the App Store.
2. Next, launch the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. When your Roku device shows up on the screen of your iOS Smartphone, select it.
4. Finally, your iOS Smartphone will be mirrored to Roku.
5. Once this is done, open the Hoopla app. Then, sign in to your account.
6. Choose any of your favorite content and mirror them to your Roku device-connected TV.
Yes, you can get Hoopla on Roku.
Yes, Hoopla is available in the channel store.
Once you add the Hoopla channel, launch it and activate the channel. After that, you can access the unlimited content library of Hoopla.