Hoopla is a combined media streaming platform that streams audiobooks, comics, movies, music, and live TV. This American-based streaming platform is available in the US and Canada. Moreover, Hoopla has around 500000 on-demand content streaming on it. The users on Hoopla can access these contents using their accounts. It is available on Android devices, iOS devices, and also Roku. Now, let’s discuss more Hoopla on Roku.
How to Add Hoopla on Roku?
The Hoopla has made its app already for download in the Roku Channel Store. All we need to do is download and install it. Let’s get started.
1. Connect Roku device to the TV’s HDMI port and turn it on.
2. Using the Home button on your remote, go to the home screen.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section on the side-bar.
4. On the Streaming Channels section, go to the Search Channels option. Search for the Hoopla channel.
5. Press on the OK button to see channel overview.
6. Click on the Add Channel option on the Channel Overview page.
7. You will get a pop-up once the download completes. Click on the OK button.
Now, we have downloaded the Hoopla app on our Roku device.
How to Activate Hoopla on Roku?
After downloading the Hoopla app on your Roku, you need to activate it and sync it with your Hoopla account. Let’s get started.
1. Launch the Hoopla app on your Roku device.
2. Visit the http://hoopla.net/activate from the web browser on your PC.
3. Next, Log In to your Hoopla account. If you don’t have one, create one as explained below.
4. You will have 4-digit activation code to enter on your device.
5. Enter the 4-digit code on your device. The app on your Roku automatically updates and syncs with your Hoopla account.
Now we have installed and updated the Hoopla Account. With this, you have opened the door to this huge collection of audiobooks, movies, music, comics, and ebooks. Now, start streaming your favorite content with Hoopla on Roku.
Related: Shudder on Roku
Hoopla Library Card – Register on Hoopla
The hoopla Library card is a paid membership that you need to access content on Hoopla. To get a library card, follow these steps.
1. Firstly, on the web browser of your PC, visit hoopladigital.com and select the Get Started button.
2. Secondly, enter your credentials like email id here.
3. Select the San Francisco Public Library from the list. If this doesn’t appear, use the search tab to search for it.
4. Click on the Next option.
That’s it. You have created your account on Hoopla. The Hoopla is the best place for you to access audiobooks and e-books as they have contents from Blackstone Audio, HarperCollins, and Tantor Audio. Additionally, it streams movies from the biggest productions like Disney, Lionsgate, Starz, and Warner Bros. So, without any doubt, Hoopla is the best multiple content streaming platform. Enjoy these contents on your Roku device as well.