Peacock TV is the new streaming app that is available on multiple streaming devices. It is launched by NBC Universal. You can watch more than thousands of entertainment like sports, movies, shows, and originals on Peacock TV. These are available for subscriptions, and if you have a subscription, you can watch more than 175 premier league matches and all the channels you wish. The use of Peacock TV is limited within the US territories. If you are no longer using a Peacock TV subscription, then here are the ways to cancel it on your Roku.
How Much Does Peacock TV Cost on Roku?
Peacock TV has 3 ways for a subscription. A freeway to watch limited ones, paying $5 a month to watch all-inclusive ads, and finally paying $10 a month to watch all without ads. Unlike others, Peacock TV charges subscriptions every month.
How to Cancel Peacock TV on Roku
You can cancel the subscription to Peacock TV anywhere, anytime, according to your wish. Here we explain to you all the 2 methods of cancellation clearly.
- Through Roku device
- Using the Roku website
- Using the Peacock TV website
How to Cancel Peacock TV Using Roku Device
1. Connect your Roku to the HDMI port of the TV and turn it on.
2. After that, connect Roku to a WiFi network.
3. Next, press the Home button on your remote.
4. After that, select the Right Arrow button on your remote. Next, navigate to the Peacock TV channel.
5. When the channel gets highlighted, press the * button on your remote and select Manage subscription.
6. Under Manage subscription, select the Cancel subscription option.
7. Again, select Cancel Subscription to confirm your cancellation.
8. Click Done to finish the cancellation process.
You have successfully canceled your Peacock TV subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription Using Roku Website
1. Go to the Roku website and click the Sign in button.
2. Log in to your Roku account.
3. Choose Manage accounts >> Manage your subscriptions.
4. Select Peacock TV and click on the Unsubscribe option.
5. Now click, Yes Unsubscribe in the pop-up window to finish the cancellation process.
Yay! Congratulations. You have canceled your Peacock TV subscription successfully.
How to Cancel Peacock TV Using Peacock TV Website
Instead of using a Roku device or a Roku website, you can also use the Peacock TV website to cancel your subscription.
1. Open your browser and go to the Peacock website.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Click on your Profile icon.
4. Go to My Accounts >> Plans & Payments.
5. Select the Change Plan option. Next, choose the Peacock Free option.
6. Confirm the selection, and the Peacock TV subscription will be canceled.
Finally, your bank account will not be charged for the Peacock TV subscription. However, you can continue using the Peacock TV totally free of cost.
BONUS: How to Cancel Peacock TV Subscription using Smartphones
By following the steps below, you will be able to cancel the Peacock TV subscription in the easiest way.
Cancel Peacock TV using Android Smartphone: From the Google Play Store, Click on your Profile icon and select Payments & Subscriptions > Subscriptions. Next, choose the Peacock TV from the Active subscription list. Now, choose Peacock TV and tap on the Cancel Subscription option. Finally, the Peacock TV subscription will be canceled.
Cancel Peacock TV from iOS Smartphone: Open the Settings on your iOS Smartphone and tap your Account Name from the top of your screen. Next, choose the Subscriptions option. Select Peacock TV and tap on Cancel Subscription to cancel the subscription.
Can I Continue to Use Peacock TV After Unsubscribing?
Yes, you can anytime switch to the free plan of Peacock TV and continue accessing their content. However, you can only access the limited content offered by Peacock TV, and the ads will be shown frequently. So, make a choice before switching to a free account of Peacock TV. However, you will still be able to access 30+ live TV channels with ads on the Peacock TV platform.
Alternatives to Peacock TV:
If you don’t want a subscription to access your favorite content, you can choose the legal free platform to access the movie or TV show you want.
If you no longer want to use a Peacock TV subscription, then you can cancel the subscription. Make sure you do it from the desktop or on the Smartphone platform for more convenience. You can cancel it on your own within 5 minutes.
Yes, it is easy to switch to the free account of Peacock TV.