Peacock TV is the new streaming app that is available on multiple streaming devices. It is launched by NBC Universal. You can watch more than thousands of entertainments like sports, movies, shows, and originals on Peacock TV. These are available for subscriptions, and if you have a subscription, you can watch more than 175 premier league matches and all the channels you wish. Peacock TV has 3 ways for a subscription. A freeway to watch limited ones, paying $5 a month to watch all-inclusive ads, and finally paying $10 a month to watch all without ads. Unlike others, Peacock TV charges subscriptions every month. The use of Peacock TV is limited within the US territories. If you are no longer using a Peacock TV subscription, then here are the ways to cancel it on your Roku.
How to Cancel Peacock TV on Roku?
You can cancel the subscription to Peacock TV anywhere anytime, according to your wish. Peacock TV subscriptions can be called in two methods. Here we explain to you all the 2 methods of cancellation clearly.
- Canceling through Roku device.
- Using Roku website.
- Using Peacock TV website.
How to Cancel Peacock TV on Roku: Using Roku device?
1. Connect your Roku to the HDMI port of the TV and press the Home button.
2. Go to channels and select Peacock TV from the channel list.
3. When the channel gets highlighted, press the * button on your remote and select Manage subscription.
4. Under Manage subscription, select the Cancel subscription option.
5. Again, select Cancel subscription to confirm your cancellation.
6. Click Done to finish the cancellation process.
You have successfully canceled your Peacock TV subscription on Roku.
2. Using Roku website
- Go to Roku website and click Sign in button.
2. Log in to your Roku account.
3. Choose the Manage accounts >> Manage your subscriptions.
4. Select Peacock TV and click on Unsubscribe button.
5. Now click, Yes Unsubscribe in the pop-up window to finish the cancellation process.
Yay! Congratulations. You have canceled your Peacock TV subscription successfully.
3. Using Peacock TV website
Instead of using a Roku device or a Roku website, you can also use the Peacock TV website to cancel your Peacock TV subscription.
- Open your browser and go to the Peacock website.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Click on your Profile icon.
4. Go to My Accounts >> Plans & Payments.
5. Click the Cancel Plan option.
You have canceled the subscription plan.
If you no longer want to use a Peacock TV subscription, then you can cancel the subscription. Make sure you do it from the desktop or on the mobile platform for more convenience. You can cancel it on your own within 5 minutes. Follow the simple ways as headed above to cancel the Peacock TV subscription. If found useful, tell them with us, and also, if found any issues convey them through the comment section.