Jackbox is a familiar digital gaming platform among gamers. It contains thousands of multiplayer video games. There are many multiplayer games available, and you can also get a Jackbox Party Pack with a collection of games. With the party pack, you will get 5 games that can be played by up to 8 players. The popular games of Jackbox are Drawful, Trivia Murder Party, Fibbage, Quiplash, and more. Additionally, you can also play Jackbox games on all popular streaming devices, including Roku.
Can you Get Jackbox on Roku?
The Jackbox app is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store. However, the Jackbox app is available on Android and iOS devices. So, one of the possible ways to get Jackbox games on your Roku is to mirror the app to Roku from Android or iOS devices.
How to Play Jackbox on Roku
Since Jackbox is available on Android and iOS devices, you can screen mirror the app to Roku from these devices.
Screen Mirror Jackbox to Roku from Android Devices
You need to enable screen mirroring on Roku before following the steps below.
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. On your Android device, install the Jackbox app from the Google Play Store.
3. After that, go to Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku TV.
6. Launch the Jackbox app and stream the gameplay on your TV.
Screen Mirror Jackbox to Roku from iOS Devices
Enable the AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
Note: The Jackbox app is only available on iPad.
1. Ensure both your iPad and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
2. Go to the App Store and install the Jackbox app.
3. Navigate to the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Pick your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. Now, your iOS device screen will appear on your Roku TV.
6. Launch the Jackbox app and sign in with your account if required.
7. Play a game and mirror the gameplay to your TV.
Screen Mirror Jackbox to Roku from Windows PC
Ask your friend to generate a room code on Jackbox, and follow the steps below:
1. Turn on your Windows PC and make sure both devices are connected to the same wifi network.
2. Next, ensure that you have enabled the screen mirroring on Roku.
3. Press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard.
4. Select your Roku device among the available devices.
5. Now, your Windows PC’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
6. Open a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of Jackbox.
7. Enter the room code you got from your friend and your name on the required field.
8. Hit the Play button and start streaming the gameplay on your Roku TV.
Alternative Methods to Play Jackbox on Roku
You can also connect the supported streaming devices on your Roku TV and play the Jackbox games directly.
Using Apple TV or Firestick
You can try connecting your streaming devices like Firestick and Apple TV to the HDMI port on your Roku TV to play Jackbox. You can also download the Jackbox games from the App Store for Apple TV and the Amazon App Store for Firestick.
Using a Console
You can also connect Nintendo Wii to Roku TV and play Jackbox games. Just connect the AV cables to the respective port on your AV component and start to play the Jackbox games on your TV. The advantage of using a console is you can use the controller to play games.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Jackbox games will cost you around $50.
Yes, Jackbox has multiplayer support.