DAZN is one of the platform that you can subscribe to watch live sports. This platform includes sports events like UEFA Women’s Champions League Football and boxing content. You can watch the boxing fights of sports personalities like Dillian Whyte, Josh Warrington, Devin Haney, Ryan Garcia, and more others. You also have the option to watch these boxing content live. Moreover, you can access all of these sports content on Roku as the DAZN channel is available on the Channel Store.
DAZN Subscription Plans & Pricing
DAZN channel is free to add on Roku, But to access its content, you need to purchase the subscription package.
- Monthly – $19.99
- Annual – $149.99
You need to visit https://www.dazn.com/ to get a subscription.
How to Sign Up to DAZN
1. Open a web browser on any of your device and visit https://www.dazn.com/
2. Next, click on the Sign Up button.
3. Choose your subscription plan and click on the Get Started button.
4. Next, enter the details required and create your account.
5. Choose method and enter the credetials to pay for the subscription.
6. After a successful transaction is made, you will get subscribed to DAZN.
How to Add DAZN on Roku
1. Turn on Roku and press the Home button on your remote.
2. Select the Streaming Channels from the left pane.
3. Next, navigate to Search Channels and select it.
4. Type DAZN using the virtual keyboard and search for it.
5. Choose DAZN from the suggestion list.
6. Click on Add channel and wait until the channel gets added.
7. Click on Go to Channel option to launch DAZN.
6. Click on Sign in and enter your DAZN account credentials to access all the content on DAZN.
Alternative Way to Add DAZN on Roku
With the official website of the Roku Channel Store, you can add the DAZN channel on your streaming device.
1. Go to the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Enter your Roku account credentials to sign in to your account.
3. Next, search for the DAZN channel using the search box.
4. From the search results, click on the DAZN channel.
5. Next, click on the Add Channel button to add the DAZN channel.
Note: You can find the DAZN channel on your Roku Channel’s list within 24 hours. If you can’t wait too long, you can update Roku to get the channel immediately.
6. Once the DAZN channel is added, launch it.
7. Sign in by entering your subscription credentials.
8. Choose any sports content and watch them on Roku.
How to Fix the DAZN Not Working on Roku Issue
If the DAZN channel that you installed on your Roku device has not worked properly, try the following solutions:
- Update your Roku from Settings >> System update >> Check Now.
- Try restarting your Roku device (Settings >> System >> Power >> System restart).
- Try clearing the cache on your Roku device.
- Uninstall and re-install the DAZN app.
- If the issue persists, reset your Roku and then install the DAZN app.
The DAZN platform must not be available on your location till yet and that’s why you can’t find DAZN on the Channel Store.
You can find the DAZN channel through Sky on Channel number 214.