NBC Sports is an American sports-only television channel that is available to stream for free. It is available only inside the US and alongside US territories. This channel includes the most famous events like NFL, NHL, French open, etc. You can stream the NBC Sports channel on all your telco networks, but due to the increase in the number of users in smart devices, they launched the app for all operating systems, including Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc. Here we guide you on how to install NBC Sports on Roku.
It also features live sports shows, and you can watch video-on-demand content of pre-recorded matches. NBC Sports also has an option to enable push notifications where you can get notifications of upcoming events. The main special thing about NBC sports is its multiple camera angles, and you can switch the cameras any time while streaming the videos.
How to Install NBC Sports on Roku?
NBC Sports app is available officially on the channel store. You can install the app directly on the TV. Follow the steps below to install the app on your device:
1. Switch on the Roku device and press the home button.
2. On the Home screen, tap on the Streaming Channels.
3. Under the Streaming Channels screen, select the Search Channels option.
4. Now, type NBC Sports in the search box using the on-screen keyboard and press the OK button.
5. Select the NBC Sports app from the search list.
6. Click Add channel to download and install the app.
7. Tap on the Go to channel option to launch the NBC Sports channel on Roku.
8. Activate your channel and start streaming sports shows or channels.
How to Activate NBC Sports on Roku?
1. First, launch the NBC Sports app from your channels section.
2. You will be prompt with an activation code.
3. Go to http://www.nbc.com/activate/ on any browser.
4. Select Roku and enter the activation code in the box and click Continue.
5. Now, your device will be activated automatically.
Related: SyFy on Roku
The above are the steps to install and activate NBC Sports on Roku. After installing the channel, you have to activate it in order to stream the content on the TV. NBC has plenty of content to stream. With the NBC app on Roku, you can stream all your favourite NBC TV shows anytime. You can watch new episodes on the day after it gets aired on the TV.