NBC Sports is an American sports-only television channel that is available to stream for free. It is available only inside the US and alongside US territories. This channel includes the most famous events like NFL, NHL, French open, etc. You can stream the NBC Sports channel on all your telco networks, but due to the increase in the number of users in smart devices, they launched the app for all operating systems, including Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc. Here we guide you on how to install NBC Sports on Roku
It also features live sports shows and you can watch video-on-demand content of pre-recorded matches. NBC Sports also has an option to enable push notifications where you can get notifications of upcoming events. The main special thing about NBC sports is its multiple camera angles, and you can switch the cameras any time while streaming the videos.
How to Install NBC Sports on Roku?
1. Switch on the Roku device and press the home button.
2. In the Home screen, tap streaming channels.
3. Under streaming channels screen, select Search Channels.
4. Now type NBC Sports in the search box using the on-screen keyboard and press the OK button.
5. Select the NBC Sports app from the search list.
6. Click Add channel to download and install the app.
7. Tap Go to channel to launch NBC Sports channel on Roku.
8. Activate your channel and start streaming sports shows or channels.
How to Activate NBC Sports on Roku?
1. First launch the NBC Sports app from your channels section.
2. You will prompt with an activation code.
3. Go to http://www.nbc.com/activate/ on any browser.
4. Select Roku and enter the activation code in the box and click Continue.
5. Now your device will be activated automatically.
The above are the steps to install and activate NBC Sports on Roku. At the end of 2021, NBC Sports will be shut down, and the contents will be made available in the USA Network channel as per official reports from NBC. Here is the way to add and activate USA Network on your TV.