Rick and Morty is one of the most famous animated sitcoms in American television history. The creators of this show, Justin Ronald and Dan Harmon, did a fantastic job in creating this animated masterpiece of entertainment. This series was created for Cartoon Network’s adult programming block, Adult Swim. In this article, we are discussing how to get Rick and Morty on Roku.
How to Get Rick and Morty on Roku?
There are a few ways for you to get Rick and Morty on Roku. The best way to do this is by adding the Adult Swim app on your device. You will need a pay-TV service to watch live streaming. This is the most effective way to get Rick and Morty on your Roku device because you get access to the On-Demand video library of Adult Swim. The other way to watch Rick and Morty is by adding Live TV streaming platforms like Hulu + Live TV or Sling TV that features an Adult Swim channel.
How to Add Adult Swim on Roku?
To stream Rick and Morty on Roku, you have to add Adult Swim on Roku. However, adult Swin is available on the channel store, and you can easily add it on your device.
1. If you are looking to live stream the channel, make sure you have a subscription to a pay-TV service provider.
2. Turn on your device and ensure you have a working internet connection.
3. Go to the Roku Home Screen using the Home button.
4. Click on Streaming Channels.
5. Select Roku Channel Store.
6. On the Roku Channel Store screen, click on Search Channels.
7. Type in Adult Swim using your remote and select Adult Swim Channel from the results.
8. Click on Add Channel on the app info screen.
9. Once the installation is complete, click on the Go To Channel. The next screen will display an Activation Code.
10. From a browser, visit the Adult Swim Activation Website. Choose Roku as your streaming device.
11. The next screen will ask for your Activation Code. Enter your Activation Code and Click Submit Button.
12. Now, your Adult Swim app on your Roku device is ready to go. You can enjoy Rick and Morty on your Roku device along with other awesome shows Adult Swim offers.
Alternative Way to Stream Rick and Morty on Roku
The other option to stream Rick and Morty on Roku is by using Live TV streaming services like Sling TV or Hulu + Live TV. These streaming platforms feature the Adult Swim channel. You can watch Rick and Morty live here. You need a subscription to any of these platforms for this.
You can install the Sling TV app from the Roku Channel Store. With Sling TV, there are versatile options for subscription. There are three Subscription plans for Sling TV. Sling TV Orange, Sling TV Blue, and Sling TV Orange and Blue combined. Sling TV Orange and Sling TV Blue cost around $35/ month, and the combined pack is $50/month. You can choose any of the three options as all of them feature Adult Swim Channel.
Hulu + Live TV
The next best option to avail of Adult Swim on Roku is by using Hulu. Hulu brings you 65+ live streaming channels, including Adult Swim. It also offers an incredible On-Demand video library with Movies, Original series, TV shows, Documentaries, and much more. The package costs more than Sling TV, but the subscription is worth it. Hulu offers its services in two packages. The ad-supported version costs $64.99/month, and the ad-free live TV is $70.99/month.
We have laid all the options for you to watch Rick and Morty on your Roku device. Make your choice depending on what is suitable for you, and enjoy watching your favorite show on Roku.