Adult Swim is a streaming service that streams cartoon shows made for adults with dark comedy and humor. The service streams some popular animated TV shows like Rick and Morty, American Dad, Bob’s Burgers, Samurai Jack, etc. Adult Swim provides Marathons to watch TV shows and series seamlessly without any interruptions. It is available on devices like Roku, Apple TV, Firestick, Android, and iOS device. You can install Adult Swim from the channel store to stream its content on Roku.
How Much Does Adult Swim Cost on Roku
Adult Swim doesn’t have a separate subscription. You can watch Adult Swim freely on Roku with your cable TV provider. Some service providers that support Adult Swim are,
- YouTube TV
How to Install Adult Swim on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku TV or device.
2. Go to the Home screen and choose the Streaming Channel option.
3. Next, click on the Search Channel option on the menu.
4. On the search bar, type Adult Swim and search the app.
5. Select the app from the results and click on Add Channel button.
6. Now, you have installed the app on your Roku device.
How to Activate Adult Swim on Roku
To stream Adult Swim on your device, you need to activate it first using a web browser.
1. Open the Adult Swim app on your device.
2. Get the Activation Code on your screen.
3. Using a web browser, visit the Adult Swim activation website. (https://www.adultswim.com/ned/?platform=roku)
4. Enter the Activation Code on the website and hit Submit button.
5. Now, you have successfully activated the service on Roku.
Alternative ways to get Adult Swim on Roku
If you don’t own a cable TV provider, then the possible way is by using a streaming service that supports Adult Swim in its package. You don’t need to pay any extra amount for the Adult Swim channel in streaming services.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is one of the premium packages of Hulu that comes with a massive library of movies and TV shows in it. Including the add-ons of the service, you can add channels like Showtime, Starz, and HBO Max, to your premium package.
Hulu+Live TV premium offers Adult Swim and other cartoon channels like Disney Channel, Disney XD, etc. The premium subscription costs $69.99/ month.
Sling TV is one of the streaming services that offer TV channels compactly in its premium. It offers a cheaper premium plan and add-on packages to add more channels to the current subscription. You can watch some of the famous channels on premium like HGTV, TLC, TNT, AMC, BBC America, etc.
Likewise, to watch Adult Swim on Sling, purchase Sling Orange ($40/ month) or the Sling Orange&Blue ($55/ month) and watch the Adult Swim and other cartoon channels on the app.
YouTube TV is a streaming service available only in the USA. The service streams over 70+ channels with an Unlimited DVR space. If you’re a new user, then you can get to avail of the 2-day free trial for the Base plan and a 7-day free trial for the Spanish plan. Additionally, you can add channels to your package using the add-ons.
You can subscribe to the base plan of YouTube TV for $69.99/ month and watch Adult Swim on your device.
Unfortunately, no. The Family Guy is unavailable on Adult Swim. You can watch the show on Fox network on its website.