If you’re a Samsung TV user, you can access the Samsung TV Plus app to stream 300+ live TV channels for free with the Samsung account. If you’re looking to download the Samsung TV Plus app on Roku, then we are sorry to inform you that the app is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store. You need to stream its content via Screen Mirroring and AirPlay from your smartphone and PC to the TV. This article will guide you through the possible ways to stream Samsung TV Plus on a Roku streaming device and Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror Samsung TV Plus on Roku
Samsung TV Plus is a freemium service, and you can access its content for free with ads. To get an ad-free streaming service, upgrade your account by paying the necessary subscription fee, which starts from $3.99/month.
Before you begin, make sure to turn on screen mirroring on Roku (Settings → System → Screen Mirroring → Screen Mirroring mode → Always Allow).
Screen Mirror Samsung TV Plus Using Android
1. Connect your Roku to the WIFI and attach your smartphone to the same WIFI.
2. Download and install the Samsung TV Plus app from the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
FYI: The Samsung TV Plus app can be downloaded only from the Samsung Smartphone.
3. Pull down the Notification Panel on your Android device and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
6. After the process, launch the Samsung TV Plus app and sign in to that account.
7. Play any of your favorite content and watch them on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Samsung TV Plus Using Windows
1. Connect your Windows PC/Laptop and Roku to the same WIFI network.
2. Now, open any browser on your Windows PC/Laptop and visit the official website of Samsung TV Plus.
3. Sign in to your registered Google account.
4. Now, press the Windows+K keys on your keyboard simultaneously and select the Connect tile option.
5. From the Connect window, select your Roku device from the list.
6. Now, your Windows computer’s display will get mirrored to your Roku TV.
7. Go back to the Samsung TV Plus platform’s official webpage and play any of your desired videos.
8. Now, you can enjoy watching your desired content on your Roku.
How to AirPlay Samsung TV Plus on Roku
To AirPlay the content from your Apple device, you must enable the AirPlay feature on your Roku device (Settings → Apple AirPlay & HomeKit → Turn on AirPlay).
1. First, connect your iPhone/iPad/Mac and Roku to the same WiFi.
2. Open Safari or Chrome browser on your Mac and sign in to your Samsung TV Plus account by visiting its official site.
3. Play any video you like to watch on Roku.
4. Head to Control Center on your Mac and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list.
6. When the devices get paired, the video starts streaming on Roku.
Samsung TV Plus Supported Countries
Best Alternatives for Samsung TV Plus
Since the application is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store, you can choose other streaming services that are officially available on the device. The best alternatives for Samsung TV Plus are listed in the table below.
No, you cannot stream Samsung TV Plus on iPhone.