Showmax on Roku is a streaming service that offers you a wide variety of award-winning TV shows. With Showmax, you can watch the best in local and international TV series, shows, kids, originals, blockbuster movies, and sports. Showmax doesn’t have any contracts and ads. In addition, you can stream Showmax on five devices simultaneously. So, subscribe to Showmax at R99 per month and make use of 14 days of free trial.
How to Get Showmax on Roku
The only way to stream Showmax on Roku is by turning on the screen mirroring and the AirPlay feature. With these features enabled on Roku, you can screen mirror the Showmax app from your Android or iOS devices and PC.
Screen Mirror Showmax on Roku from Android Devices
1. First, connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Move to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
3. Click on the search bar and search for Showmax.
4. From the search result, select Showmax and tap on the Install button.
Showmax app for Android Device: Google Play Store
5. Then, swipe down the Notification Panel.
6. Now, select the Cast icon from the menu.
7. Select the Roku device from the list that appears on the screen.
8. Your Android screen will be mirrored on the Roku device.
9. Launch the Showmax app and sign in with your subscription account.
10. Select any content you want to watch and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror Showmax on Roku from iOS Devices
Connect your Roku and iOS device to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Go to the App Store and install the Showmax app.
2. Move to the control center of the device.
3. Select the Screen mirror option from the menu.
4. From the available devices list, select your Roku device.
5. Open the Showmax app on your Android device.
6. Enter your subscription credentials and sign in to your account.
7. Then, you can play your favorite content and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror Showmax to Roku from PC
1. Visit the official website on Showmax on any web browser.
2. Sign in to your Showmax account.
3. Then, click on the Action Center icon from the bottom of the screen and choose the Connect tile.
4. Choose your Roku device from the Connect window.
5. Once connected, go back to the Showmax web page and mirror your favorites to Roku.
Go to the channel grid on Roku and select the Showmax tile. Next, press the Asterisk button on your remote and choose Manage Subscription > Cancel Subscription.
Yes, you can watch Showmax with DStv.