Eurosport is a Pan-European media streaming network from Discovery. Eurosport brings a lot of sports content to you and even has broadcasting rights of Olympic Games in Europe from 2018. Also, they have broadcasting rights of the Wimbledon matches in over 16 countries. Furthermore, Eurosport streams in 54 countries in over 20 different languages. Moreover, it has three channels, namely Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, and Eurosport Player. Now, let’s discuss more Eurosport on Roku.
Eurosport on Roku
The Eurosport doesn’t have an official app available on Roku. However, we know that Eurosport can be accessed on our android and iPhones with their apps. So, all we need to do is screen mirror your smartphones on TV with your Roku device. Let’s get started. Before starting the screen-mirroring process, ensure that the following are ready.
- Strong Wi-Fi connection
- Roku remote or mobile app
- Roku account
Now, we need to make essential changes on Roku to enable screen-mirroring.
1. Turn on your TV and connect Roku to the HDMI port. Check whether your Roku device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Using the Home button on your remote, go to the home screen.
3. From the side bar on your screen, choose the Settings option.
4. Under Settings menu, select the System option.
5. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen mirroring Mode option.
6. Next, choose the Prompt option to always ask permission before starting any screen mirroring process on your TV.
With these steps, we have made our Roku device ready for screen mirror.
Related: Best Sports Channels on Roku
From Android Phones
The Eurosport app is available on the Google Play Store for you to download install. So with this app on your phone, you can cast Eurosport on your TV. Download and Install the app on your phone before starting Screen-mirroring.
1. Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku. This is to help connect your devices to enable screen mirroring.
2. Next, open the Settings and then the Bluetooth and Device Connection option on your Android phone.
3. Next, choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
4. Next, select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
5. Next, on your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
6. Finally, open your Eurosport app on your phone and stream it on your TV.
The Eurosport app is available for download on the App Store. Before starting the mirroring of the iPhone on Roku, download and install the same on your phone.
1. Turn on your iPhone and connect to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku.
2. Turn on the Control Center of your phone. Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen for the same.
3. Next, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon on your screen.
4. Now, a list of available devices shows up and you should choose your device.
5. Now, a code appears on your TV screen. Enter this code on your iPhone.
6. Finally, tap on the OK option on your phone screen.
Eurosport is the number best sport streaming destination for all sports lovers. It streams your favorite sports in over 50 different countries. The sports content on different countries may be different according to broadcasting rights. However, Eurosport streams soccer, tennis, boxing, hockey, surfing, and skating. Some of the football series streaming on Eurosport includes AIFF Super Cup, Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal, and Frauen Bundasliga. Furthermore, there are many geographically restricted contents on Eurosport as well. With the Eurosport app on your smartphones, watch these contents on Roku.