Eurosport is a Pan-European media streaming network from Discovery. Also, Eurosport is one of the best sports channels on Roku. Eurosport brings a lot of sports content to you and even has broadcasting rights for Olympic Games in Europe from 2018. Also, they have broadcasting rights to the Wimbledon matches in over 16 countries. Furthermore, Eurosport streams in 54 countries in over 20 different languages. Moreover, it has three channels, namely Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, and Eurosport Player. Now, let’s discuss more Eurosport on Roku.
How to Access Eurosport on Roku
Eurosport doesn’t have an official app available on Roku. However, we know that Eurosport can be accessed on our android and iPhones with their apps. So, all we need to do is screen mirror your smartphones on TV with your Roku device. Let’s get started. Before starting the screen-mirroring process, ensure that the following are ready.
- Strong Wi-Fi connection
- Roku remote or mobile app
- Roku account
Now, we need to make essential changes to enable screen mirroring on Roku.
- Turn on your Roku device-connected TV and connect to a wifi network.
2. Using the Home button on your remote, go to the home screen.
3. From the sidebar on your screen, choose the Settings option.
4. Under the Settings menu, select the System option.
5. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen mirroring Mode option.
6. Next, choose the Prompt or Always Allow option to enable the screen mirroring feature.
With these steps, we have made our Roku device ready for the screen mirror.
Screen Mirror Eurosport to Roku from Android Smartphone
The Eurosport app is available on the Google Play Store for you to download and install. So with this app on your Android smartphone, you can cast Eurosport on your TV. Download and Install the app on your phone before starting Screen-mirroring.
1. Connect your Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku. This is to help connect your devices to enable screen mirroring.
2. Then, open the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
3. Next, tap on your Roku device from the available devices list.
6. Finally, open your Eurosport app on your phone and stream it on your TV.
Screen Mirror Eurosport to Roku from iOS Smartphone
The Eurosport app is available for download on the App Store. Before starting the mirroring of the iOS Smartphone on Roku, download and install the Eurosport app.
1. Turn on your iOS Smartphone and connect to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku.
2. Go to the Control Center on your iOS Smartphone.
3. Next, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon on your screen.
4. Now, a list of available devices shows up, and you should choose your Roku device.
5. After that, a code appears on your TV screen. Enter this code on your iPhone.
6. Finally, tap on the OK option on your phone screen.
7. Then, go to the Eurosport app and sign in with your subscription account.
Now, you can choose any F1 race games to mirror it to your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Eurosport to Roku from PC
Connect your Roku and PC to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. On a PC browser, visit the official website of Eurosport.
2. Click on the Sign in icon from the upper right corner.
3. Choose your cable TV provider and sign in to your account.
4. After that, click on the Live & Schedule from the home page.
5. Choose a sports game and click on the Watch Now button.
6. Next, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
7. Then, choose your Roku device from the right side pane.
8. Finally, go back to the Eurosport webpage and mirror its content to Roku device-connected TV.
Frequently Asked Question
No, the Eurosport is unavailable on the channel store.
You can screen mirror the Eurosport app from the Android or iOS smartphone to Roku.