The Filipino Channel, popularly known as TFC, is a global subscription channel. It is owned by ABS-CBN Corporation, a Filipino media conglomerate, and is California-based. However, it has offices worldwide, and the channel is globally available. It is available on satellite networks and online streaming platforms. In 2020, TFC started iWantTFC, on merging with iWant. Let’s discuss how to watch TFC on Roku.
Subscription Plans on TFC
The TFC subscription plan costs $12.99 and gives you access to Live News, Radio, all current TV shows, and movies.
The programs on TFC are from the ABC-CBN, a Philippines-based channel network. The program on TFC ranges from soap operas, talk shows, and reality shows to sitcoms, tele-series, and live events. Now, you can also watch films and original shows from iWant on iWantTFC. Now, with TFC on Roku, enjoy these shows, movies, and series on Roku.
How to Add TFC on Roku?
TFC has made its app available for download. Now, let’s discuss this in detail.
1. Using the Home button on your remote, go to the Home.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section on the sidebar.
3. Go to the Search Channels option. Here search for iWantTFC.
4. Next, press the OK button to see the channel overview.
5. Finally, choose the Add Channel option.
Now, you have added the iWantTFC channel to your Roku device.
How to Activate TFC on Roku
Before watching content from iWantTFC on Roku, you need to activate it. To activate your TFC account, follow these simple steps.
1. Go to the home screen of Roku by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Open the iWantTFC channel from the Home Page.
3. From a web browser, visit the TFC Activation link.
4. Next, Sign in with your details. You can either use an e-mail address, mobile number, or a Facebook account.
Note: If you already have a TFC account, sign in with its details.
5. Finally, enter the activation code from your TV screen to activate your account.
With the above-mentioned steps, you have installed and activated TFC on Roku.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror TFC to Roku
It is mandatory to enable the screen mirroring on Roku. Then, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror the TFC app to your streaming device from Android Smartphone.
1. Install the iWant TFC app from the Google Play Store.
2. Next, connect your Android Smartphone to the Wi-Fi network as same as your Roku.
3. Launch the iWantTFC app and sign in to your account.
4. Next, from the Notification Panel, tap on Cast and choose your Roku device.
5. Go back to the iWantTFC app and mirror it to your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The TFC is available in the channel Store.
You can check if you have a valid subscription to the TFC platform and try again.