Do you love Sports? Then let me introduce you to a cool sports service, BT Sport on Roku. BT Sports is a network of sports channels. It streams multiple sports like football, basketball, hockey, and rugby. Also, BT Sport streams UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UFC, and WWE. It was launched back in 2013 and is owned by BT Group. However, BT Sport is only in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
What’s on BT Sport?
BT Sport is a cool app that brings to you live sports, including popular sports events.
- You can find clips, highlights, and full replays of matches of multiple sports events.
- BT Sport streams live HD channels like BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, ESPN on BT Sport, and BoxNation.
- Also, you can watch all the shows on these channels on-demand in its library.
- Additionally, get interviews of your sports stars and coaches on the BT Sport app.
How to Add BT Sport on Roku?
BT Sport is the ultimate sports streaming channel that you can find in the Channel Store. So let’s add BT Sport on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to the HDMI port.
2. On the Home screen, select the Streaming Channel option.
3. Select the Search Channel option on the menu.
4. Search for BT Sport on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the BT Sport channel from the search results.
6. On the app info screen, select the Add Channel option.
7. Click on OK as the download completes.
8. After that, select the Go to Channel option to launch the BT Sport.
9. Now, you can watch all your favorite sports matches from BT Sport for free.
How to Screen Mirror BT Sport on Roku
If you have already got the BT Sport app on your Android or iOS smartphone, you can easily screen mirror it to your Roku device-connected TV. But first, you have to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror BT Sport from Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Next, open the BT Sport app. If you haven’t installed the BT Sport app, you can install the app from Google Play Store.
3. After that, swipe your Android Smartphone screen from up to down. This brings down the Notification Panel.
4. From the Notification Panel, tap on the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Now, the Android Smartphones screen will be visible on Roku TV.
7. Next, launch the BT Sport app and sign in to your account.
8. Play any sports content and mirror it to your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror BT Sport from iOS Smartphone
Make sure to enable the AirPlay on Roku. Otherwise, you can’t mirror your iOS Smartphone’s screen. You can find the AirPlay option from Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKIt > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings. If you can’t find the AirPlay option, update Roku to the latest version.
1. From the App Store, install the BT Sport app.
2. Next, connect your iOS smartphone to the same wifi network as Roku.
3. After that, launch the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Now, from the available devices list, select your Roku device.
5. Next, launch the BT Sport app and sign in with your cable TV provider account.
Finally, you can mirror the BT Sport app’s content to Roku TV.
How to get BT Sports Monthly Pass?
BT Sports monthly pass costs you 25£. There are plenty of features available with the monthly pass. Here are those:
- You can cancel at any time.
- No Ties (Contract-Free).
- Watch on any device.
- Allows simultaneous streaming on 2 devices.
- Watch 4K UHD channels.
To purchase the monthly pass, visit https://www.bt.com/sport/buy/monthly-pass/create-an-account. Follow the instructions and purchase it.
On Roku, BT streams in 4K picture quality, letting you experience sports broadcast at its best. A BT Sport Monthly subscription plan can cost you £ 25 every month. With this subscription, watch your favorite sports events. It includes FA Cup, Bundesliga, Racing from MotoGP, and Motorsports. Never miss out on entertaining sports with BT Sport on Roku.
Yes, BT Sport is available in the Channel Store.
Since BT Sport is on the Channel Store, you can easily add the channel.