If you are a sports lover, then you must have the BT Sport app on your TV. It is a network of sports channels that streams multiple sports events like football, basketball, UFC, hockey, WWE, rugby, and so on. Despite that, this application is geo-restricted and is only available within the boundaries of the United States and Ireland. BT Sport can be accessed on various devices like Roku, Android, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, PlayStation, and Xbox.
How Much Does BT Sport Cost on Roku?
There are two types of packages available on BT Sports. You can choose the comfortable one and start streaming all your favorite sports matches easily. There is not much difference between the BT Sports package and the one with the Broadband. The only thing that differs is the upfront cost and the additional channels.
You can also get the BT Sport monthly pass for £29.99, and it is completely contract-free. Apart from that, all the other contracts will extend up to 18 or 24 months.
BT Sports Package
BT Sports Package With BT Broadband
If you already own BT Broadband, you can choose this package straight away.
What’s on BT Sport?
- You can find clips, highlights, and full replays of matches of multiple sports events.
- BT Sport streams live HD channels like BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, ESPN on BT Sport, and BoxNation.
- You can also watch the sporting event of UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Premier League, FA Cup, Premiership Rugby, Europa Rugby Championships Cup, Australian Cricket, SPL, Bundesliga, WTA Tennis, MotoGP, and UFC.
- Also, you can watch all the shows on these channels on-demand in its library.
- Additionally, get the interviews of your sports stars and coaches on the BT Sport app.
How to Add BT Sport on Roku
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device to the HDMI port.
2. On the Home screen, select the Streaming Channel option.
3. Select the Search Channel option on the menu.
4. Search for BT Sport on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the BT Sport channel from the search results.
6. Once done, select the Add Channel option and press OK to confirm the process.
7. Click the Go to Channel option to launch the BT Sport app.
8. Now, you can watch all your favorite sports matches from BT Sport for free.
Alternative Step to Watch BT Sport on Roku
If you have already got the BT Sport app on your Android or iOS smartphone, you can easily screen mirror it to your Roku device-connected TV. But first, you have to enable the screen mirroring on Roku. If you are going to screen mirror using your iPhone, you have to enable the AirPlay and Homekit Settings. Some users say that the AirPlay settings are not available. In this case, you have to update Roku to the latest version. If you have not installed it yet, click on these buttons to install the application.
1. Connect your Android Smartphone/ iPhone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, click on the Cast icon (Android Smartphone) or Screen Mirroring icon (iPhone).
5. Select your Roku device to connect from the list of available devices.
6. Now, your smartphone’s screen will be visible on Roku TV.
7. Next, launch the BT Sport app and sign in to your account.
8. Play any sports content and mirror it to your Roku TV.
How to Get BT Sports Monthly Pass?
BT Sports monthly pass costs you £29.99. There are plenty of features available with the monthly pass. Here are those:
- You can cancel at any time.
- No Ties (Contract-Free).
- Watch on any device.
- Allows simultaneous streaming on 2 devices.
- Watch 4K UHD channels.
To purchase the monthly pass, visit the BT Sport website (www.bt.com/sport/buy/monthly-pass/create-an-account) and follow the instructions to purchase it.
On Roku, the BT Sport app streams in 4K picture quality, letting you experience sports broadcast at its best. With this subscription, watch your favorite sports events. It includes FA Cup, Bundesliga, Racing from MotoGP, and Motorsports. Never miss out on entertaining sports with BT Sport on Roku.
Yes, you can access the BT Sport Box office through the BT Sport app on your Roku device. BT Sport Box Office offers never-ending action, UFC, Boxing, and WWE Live Streaming. You can also check out all the recent sports events and news on this service.