Game Show Network, formerly known as GSN, is an American entertainment channel meant to telecast the pre-recorded and live game shows. It was launched in 1994 and owned by Sony Pictures Television and is available for 75 million US households. And Game Show Network is also available to stream on smart devices like Android, Roku, Firestick, and more. You can stream for free on any device just by signing in with your TV provider username and password.
Game Show Network is a 24×7 channel of original gaming shows available everywhere. Running successfully for the past 25+ years, it guarantees you a thrilling experience on every game shows. Some of the popular categories are trivia to word puzzles, beat-the-clock, and also physical games competitions.
How to Install Game Show Network on Roku?
1. Turn on the Roku device and then press home button on remote.
2. Scroll down and select Streaming Channels in the left pane.
3. Tap Search channels to open the search screen.
4. Search for Game Show Network channel.
5. Select Game Show Network channel from the search list.
6. Tap Add channel to download and install the channel.
7. After installation, click Go to channel button.
8. Now activate the Game Show Network channel and start watching.
9. After successful activation, enjoy watching TV shows on your TV.
How to Activate Game Show Network on Roku?
1. Open the Game Show Network channel.
2. Click Login Now button and note down the code.
3. Visit http://activate.gameshownetwork.com/ on any browser.
4. Enter the activation code and click Sign in button.
5. Log in with your TV provider username and password.
6. You device will be activated after login is successful.
Game Show Network not working on Roku?
If the Game Show Network channel is not working on your device, try the below steps to troubleshoot the app.
1. Make sure to check your internet connection speed. You can go to google and search for “speed test.” Now click the RUN SPEED TEST button to verify you have a stable internet connection.
2. Try to disconnect and reconnect your Wi-Fi Router.
3. Sign out of your Roku account and Sign in again.
4. Final step is to restart your device and then launch Game Show Network channel.
related: How to Clear Cache on Roku?
The above are the steps to activate and watch Game Show Network on Roku. If you wish to skip the above steps, you can stream the Game Show Network channel if you have any OTT partner channels like fuboTV, Philo, Pluto TV, Plex, and Sling TV installed Roku as they have Game Show Network channel in it.