Vexmovies is a piece of good news for movie lovers. This free movie streaming site has more than 12,000 movies and interesting TV shows streaming. You can watch these movies in HD or download them on your device. Also, Vexmovies is one of the best platforms to watch free movies on Roku. So, if you are looking to watch free movies on Roku with Vexmovies, the following section will guide you through it.
How to Access Vexmovies on Roku
The Vexmovies website has different tabs that take you to different sections, including Most Downloaded, HD Movies, Top Rated, and Free Movies. You can find one of the coolest collections of HD movies to stream and download. To stream content from this website, you need to screen mirror it from other devices on your TV.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring On Roku
To mirror the screen of other devices on Roku, you need to enable screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Launch the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on its remote.
2. From the home screen, find the Settings menu and open it.
3. Next, select the Screen Mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
4. From the menu that appears, choose either Prompt or Always Allow.
Screen Mirror Vexmovies From Android Smartphone
Using an Android smartphone or tablet, you can mirror the Vexmovies website as follows.
1. Initially, you need to connect both your Android smartphone and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network to establish a connection.
2. On your Android smartphone, open the Google Chrome web browser and go to the Vexmovies official website.
3. Go through the website and find any interesting title to stream.
4. Now, open the Notification Panel of your Android device and select the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices on your screen, select the Roku device.
6. Finally, play the title on the website and enjoy streaming it on your TV.
Screen Mirror Vexmovies From iOS Smartphone
You can access and mirror Vexmovies on Roku from your iPhone or iPad as follows.
1. To mirror your iOS Smartphone on Roku, connect them to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch a web browser on your iPhone or iPad and visit the Vexmovies website.
3. Choose any title of a movie or TV show you wish to watch from the website.
4. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS Smartphone and tap Screen Mirroring.
5. Find your Roku device among the list on your screen and select it.
6. Once the iOS device screen mirrors your TV, play the title on the Vexmovies website.
Screen Mirror Vexmovies from Windows PC
If you are accessing the Vexmovies website on your computer, you can cast it on Roku as follows.
1. Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi network that you have connected the Roku device with.
2. Open the Chrome web browser and visit the Vexmovies website.
3. You can find a lot of interesting titles on the website. Choose any show that you would like to stream.
4. From the bottom right corner of your screen, open the Action Centre.
5. Next, select the Connect tile and then choose your Roku device.
6. When the connection is established, play the content from Vexmovies and watch it on your TV.
Is Vexmovies Safe
You can consider Vexmovies to be a safe website to use. Still, it shows some third-party ads that might be from malicious sites. Therefore, you need to be careful when you click on these links. If you are concerned about the legal side of this website, you can’t be so sure about it. They don’t have the copyrights of all the content streaming on it. So, we recommend you to go for legal streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, etc. If you still want to access Vexmovies, connect to a VPN to protect your privacy.
Since you can expect the Vexmovies website to be closed at some time because of legal issues, try these alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vexmovies don’t own the copyrights for all the movies and TV series that you can stream on their website. For the same reason, it is not legal to download movies from this website.
You can watch venom on Vudu, Redbox, ROW8, Prime Video, Spectrum TV, The Roku Channel, and Starz.
If you enjoy watching movies and TV shows, you love the collection that Vexmovies own.