Soap2day is one of the best free video streaming services available to date. The library of Soap2day includes more than 10,000 movies, TV shows, and series. This collection of content includes more than 1000 HD titles. You don’t need any subscription to this service to get access to this exciting collection of titles. When it comes to your Roku device, Soap2day doesn’t have an official app. Still, you can get content from the service on Roku. Let’s discuss the same in detail in the section that follows.
How to Watch Soap2day on Roku/Roku TV
To get content from Soap2day on Roku, you need to screen mirror other devices like iOS devices and Mac on it.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
If you wish to screen mirror on Roku, you need to enable screen mirroring on it first. Follow these instructions to enable the same feature on your Roku device.
1. Grab the Roku remote and press the Home button to launch the Roku home screen.
2. From the Roku home screen, open the Settings menu.
3. Next, choose the Screen Mirroring option from the menu.
4. Find the Screen Mirroring Mode option and select it.
5. Choose either the Prompt or the Always Allow option.
Screen Mirror From Android Device
If you have an Android smartphone or tablet, you can screen mirror Soap2day as follows.
1. Start by connecting your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Open your Chrome web browser and visit the official website of Soap2day.
3. From the Soap2day library, choose any content that you would like to watch on your TV.
4. Launch the Notification Panel on your Android device and tap the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Roku device to initiate the screen mirroring.
6. Finally, play any title from Soap2day and enjoy watching them on your TV.
Screen Mirror from iOS Smartphone
If you have an iPhone or iPad, follow these instructions to screen mirror Soap2day. Before that, setup the AirPlay on Roku.
1. Start by connecting both your iOS device and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open a web browser on your iOS device and visit the Soap2day website.
3. Browse through the library and then choose any title that you would like to stream on your TV.
4. Now, launch the iPhone Control Centre and select the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Next, select your Roku device from your screen to establish the connection.
6. Finally, you can enjoy watching the title from the website on your TV.
Screen Mirror From Windows PC
You can screen mirror Soap2day from your PC as follows.
1. To screen mirror content from the PC on your Roku device, connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Action Centre on your computer from the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Next, select the Connect tab and choose your Roku device.
4. With that, your PC screen will start screen mirroring on your TV.
5. Open the web browser on the computer and visit the Soap2day website.
6. From the website, play any title on your TV.
Screen Mirror From Mac
To screen mirror Soap2day from Mac, follow these instructions.
Note: You also need to enable the AirPlay on Roku to screen mirror Mac.
1. Ensure that you connect both the Mac and the Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your Mac, open a web browser and visit the Soap2day website.
3. From the website, find any title that you would like to watch on your TV.
4. Open the Control Centre on your Mac and select the Screen Mirroring icon in it.
5. Select your Roku device from the list of devices on your screen.
6. Finally, you can enjoy streaming titles from the website on your TV.
Best Alternatives For Soap2day
If you are looking for an alternative to replace Soap2day, you should try these services.
- Tubi TV
- Popcorn Time
- Yify TV
Frequently Asked Questions
The only way to access Soap2day is by screen mirroring its website from other devices on your TV.
The content provider of Soap2day doesn’t have the copyright for the content you can stream on the website. Therefore, you can consider it to be an illegal website that streams movies and TV series.
You can access content from Soap2day on their official website.