Comedy Central is the house of Comedy Stand-ups and TV Shows. It has both live TV and on-demand streaming. The popular shows are Tosh.0, Chappelle’s Show, South Park, Broad City, Drunk History, Workaholics, The Daily Show. It has a Resume watching option to stream from the last show, and the quality of streaming is 1080p HD. The Roku Channels Store offers Comedy Central app for free.
Comedy Central has a user-friendly interface for hassle-free streaming, and it has Closed Captions for all the content. It also has anime series, and they are Futurama, Ugly Americans, Moonbeam City, The Cleveland Show, etc. The TV schedule helps in checking out the timing of favorite shows and the schedule for the next show.
Comedy Central Subscription
Comedy Central needs a TV Service Provider subscription to sign in and watch the content. The most popular TV providers are Verizon, Cox, Spectrum, Optimum, DIRECTV, Dish, Philo, YouTube TV, fuboTV, and much more.
How to Add Comedy Central on Roku
#1 Select Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
#2 Scroll down and click on Search Channels.
#5 Type Comedy Central in the search bar and select it from the suggestion list.
#6 Click Add Channel to install Comedy Central on Roku.
#7 Next, select OK from the prompt.
#8 After that, choose the Go to Channel option to launch Comedy Central.
Steps to Activate Comedy Central on Roku
#1 Launch the Comedy Central app and get the activation code.
#2 If the activation code is not displayed, select the Log In button to get one.
#3 Visit the Comedy Central activation website (http://www.cc.com/activate) through Smartphone or PC.
#4 Enter the Code and tap Continue.
#5 Sign In with the TV Provider subscription credentials.
#6 You have now successfully activated the Comedy Central app on Roku.
#7 Go back to the Comedy Central app and enjoy watching your favorite shows.
How to Watch Comedy Central on Roku Without a Cable
You can use the streaming service to watch Comedy Central without a cable. And the following are the streaming services supported by Roku that offers the Comedy Central channel.
1. DIRECTV Stream
- DirecTV Stream on Roku offers the Comedy Central Channel with its Entertainment plan at $69.99 per month.
- With the Entertainment plan, you can watch 60+ channels like Bravo, Cartoon Network, Hallmark Channel, History Channel, and more.
- Offers unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
- You can also get the service of DirecTV Stream on Android or iOS devices, Windows PC, Apple TV, Firestick, and more.
- fuboTV on Roku is a streaming service that widely supports many popular sports channels.
- fuboTV’s Pro Plan offers Comedy Central with other 90+ live TV channels.
- It offers 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- Three users can stream using your fuboTV account simultaneously.
3. Sling TV
- You can get the Sling TV on Roku.
- To get the Comedy Central channel, you need to subscribe to the Sling Orange subscription plan at $35 per month.
- As a part of the subscription plan, you can access 30 live TV channels.
- With each of the Sling TV subscription plans, you will get 50 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- Hulu on Roku is one of the trending streaming services in the United States.
- With the Hulu+Live TV subscription plan at $69.99 per month, you can get the Comedy Central channel.
- As a part of the Hulu+ Live TV subscription plan, you will also get 70+ premium cable TV channels.
- Each Live TV subscriber of Hulu will receive an unlimited cloud DVR storage feature.
- Philo on Roku is one of the affordable streaming services among all the others mentioned above.
- You can get the services of Philo at $25 per month.
- The subscription plan offers 60+ live TV channels, including Comedy Central.
- You will also get a 7-day free trial and an unlimited cloud DVR Storage feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, with the Comedy Central app, you can access live TV shows.
Yes, the Paramount Plus platform offers the Comedy Central channel.