Major League Baseball or MLB is not just one of the most important baseball leagues but also one of the most important sports leagues in the United States and Canada. The World Series is the final championship match of MLB. In this match, both the champions from the American League (AL) and the National League (NL) compete with each other. Finally, we get a single champion for the MLB series. The team that wins the World Series will be awarded the Commissioner’s Trophy. The very first World Series Championship match was held in the year 1903. If you are a fan of MLB, here is happy news. We are going to discuss how to watch World Series on Roku.
How to Watch World Series on Roku?
LLB itself has an official TV application on the Roku platform to watch MLB matches. The same is the case with the World Series as well. For this, you need to be subscribed to the MLB TV app with the All Games subscription. So let’s discuss how to add MLB TV on Roku now.
1. Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV after turning it on.
2. Make sure to connect your device to a stable internet connection.
3. Next, click on the Streaming Channels option from the home screen of your Roku device.
4. On the menu, navigate to the Search Channel option and click on it.
5. Next, search for the MLB TV app with the help of the search icon and on-screen keyboard.
6. Select the MLB TV app and then click on the Add Channel option to start downloading the app.
7. Within a few seconds, the app installs on your device, and you need to click on the OK button.
8. Next, click on the Go to Channel option and launch the MLB TV app on your device.
9. Once the app home screen appears, you can sign into it with your subscription credentials.
10. On this app, you can watch the World Series match and all other MLB matches.
Alternative Method to Watch World Series on Roku
Apart from MLB TV, you can watch the World Series on a few other streaming services as well. Let’s find out more about these streaming services here in the following section.
fuboTV is one of the major sports streaming services you can find today. Apart from just Sports, it has a cool collection of entertainment channels. For example, you can watch the World Series on fuboTV with a proper subscription. You can get the Fubo Starter Pack of $64.99 per month or the Elite Pack of $79.99 per month. These plans give you an additional cloud DVR to record shows and games from the service.
Sling TV is a very interesting media streaming service on which you can enjoy watching the World Series. Like any other streaming service, it has an amazing collection of live TV channels of all genres. In addition, sling TV has attractive subscription plans, the Sling Blue basic plan, and the Sling Orange basic plan. Also, get more channels to your subscription with add-ons packages.
With that, we have discussed, in total, three different methods to watch the World Series on Roku. If you are already subscribed to one of these savings services, you can enjoy watching the match on it. If not, choose a streaming service that suits your tastes more. We believe that the section was of help to you on how to watch World Series on Roku. Please visit our blog for more articles about your Roku device if you feel the same.