Travel Channel or Trvl Channel is an American channel owned by the Discovery network. It has a lot of different varieties of shows. It streams document documentaries, reality shows, and other shows. The main content is, however, travel-related shows. It includes destinations of the United States and the whole world. Additionally, it airs shows relating to paranormal activities and ghosts. The Travel Channel has a few sister channels, including Discovery, Animal Planet, and Food Network. So, if you love traveling, add Travel Channel on Roku.
How to add Travel Channel on Roku?
Travel Channel brings to you a lot of popular programs. So, let’s add and stream Travel Channel on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect to the Roku device.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option from your home screen.
3. From the Streaming Channels section, select the Search Channels option.
4. Type and search for the Travel Channel channel.
5. From the search results, choose the Travel Channel option.
6. On the App info page, select the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then select OK on the pop-up.
How to activate Travel Channel on Roku?
Before we can stream shows on the Travel Channel, we have to activate it.
- Launch the Travel Channel from the home screen.
2. Click on the Activate button on your screen.
3. Choose your service provider from the list.
4. Next, note down the Activation code on the screen.
5. From a web browser, visit https://watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
6. Enter the activation code in the space provided.
7. Finally, click on the Activate button.
Other ways to stream the Travel Channel on Roku.
We have already discussed adding Travel Channel on Roku. However, we need a service provider’s subscription to stream it. Keeping that in mind, let’s discuss the service providers on Roku.
Philo is a popular streaming service with popular channels. It is the most economical service as it streams channels at $20 per month. On Philo, stream popular channels like Travel Channel, HGTV, VH1, and Food Network.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu brings to you popular channels as well as on-demand content. It has different plans starting at $64.99. Stream popular channels like Travel Channel, VH1, CBS sports, BTN, and much more on Hulu + Live TV.
Sling TV brings to you popular channels on its Sling Blue and Sling Orange plans. Also, you can get more channels with add-ons. Stream popular channels like Travel Channel, TBS, TNT, and Discovery on Sling TV.
AT&T TV is another popular Live TV option to stream the Travel Channel. It has different subscription plans with an attractive channel collection. You can stream travel channels, Food Network, HGTV, ID, and much more.
Vidgo is another popular streaming service with an attractive channel line-up. With a $55 Vidgo subscription, stream 60 channels, including the Travel Channel.
fuboTV is one of the best Live TV options. It streams a lot of popular channels with plans starting from $64.99 per month. You can stream channels like Travel Channel, VH1, MTV, BTN, A&E, and Discovery with fuboTV.
Discovery+ is the home of all contents from the Discovery Network. You can add the Discovery+ channel on Roku. With a Discovery+ subscription, stream content from Discovery, Travel Channel, ID, HGTV, and Food Network.
Travel Channel brings to popular travel programs. You can get to know about different places of the world, their architecture, and culture. Popular shows include Ghost Brothers: Haunted Houseguests, Kindred Spirits, Witches of Salem, and Expedition Unknown.