Are you missing your favorite UK TV channels while you are abroad? If it’s the case, you can checkout the TVMucho on Roku. With TVMucho, you can access all of your favorite UK channels anywhere in the world. It includes 120+ UK channels and other free-to-air channels. Even you can create a free account on TVMucho and watch 1 hour of live TV free every day. To get complete access to TVMucho, you need a paid subscription.
TVMucho Subscription Plans & Pricing
There are two Subscription plans offered by TVMucho. They are:
Monthly Plan – €15.99 per month.
Annual Plan – €11.99 per month.
To subscribe to TVMucho, you can visit https://tvmucho.com/membership/.
Features of TVMucho
The following are the features of TVMucho:
- Get Access to live TV unlimitedly.
- Stream your favorites on 4 devices simultaneously
- Get 50 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- Your recordings will be saved for a period of 7-days.
- You will get 24/7 customer support.
- Stream your favorites on TVMucho ad-free.
How to Watch TVMucho on Roku
You can’t find the TVMucho on the Roku Channel Store. So, the option you have left to watch TVMucho on Roku is by mirroring the TVMucho app from your Android or iOS devices
Screen Mirror TVMucho to Roku from Android Devices
Initially, turn on the screen mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Open your Google Play Store and search for the TVMucho app.
3. From the search result, select the TVMucho App icon.
4. Click on the Install button to get the TVMucho app.
5. Now, move to the Notification Panel on your Roku device.
6. Then, tap on the Cast icon from the menu and choose your Roku device.
7. On your TV screen, Select Allow option when prompted.
8. Your Android screen will be displayed on your Roku.
9. Launch the TVMucho app and sign in with your subscription account.
10. Next, choose any live TV channels and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror TVMucho on Roku from PC
Connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Open a Web browser on your PC and visit the official website of TVMucho.
2. Click on the Watch TV button and sign in to your account.
3. Now, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
4. Select your Roku device from the Connect window displayed on the screen.
5. Once a successful connection is established, your PC’s screen will be displayed on your Roku.
6. Go back to the TVMucho web page and mirror your favorites to Roku.
Screen Mirror TVMucho on Roku from iOS Devices
First, enable the AirPlay on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Make sure to connect your iOS device to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Install the TVMucho app from the App Store.
3. Launch the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the available devices list, choose your Roku device.
5. Next, open the TVMucho app.
6. Enter your credentials and sign in with your subscription account.
7. Play any live TV you want and enjoy watching it on Roku.
Alternatives for TVMucho
Yes, with a premium subscription, you can record live TV shows with TVMucho.
Yes, you can create a free account on TVMucho to watch free live TV for one hour every day.