Univision is an American cable TV channel that offers Spanish movies, TV shows, and on-demand content. Also, with the Univision app, you can access its content on trending streaming devices like Roku. In addition, in case you are mission your favorite shows from Galavision, Unimas, and TUDN, you can access its content straight from the Univision app. Moreover, the Univision app is free to access with the participating cable TV providers that offer Univision. In addition, the Univision app offers an auto DVR feature that records all the shows prior to three days ago. So, you can rewind your favorite programming anytime you want.
How Much is Univision on Roku
The Univision app is free to access with a participating cable TV provider. Some of the participating cable TV providers that offer Univision are Xfinity, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, Spectrum, Optimum, Cox, and others.
How to Get Univision on Roku
 Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
 Now, from the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
 Next, choose the Search Channels option.
 In the Search Bar, enter and search for Univision.
 Pick Univision from the search result.
 Click on Add Channel to Add Univision to your Channel list.
 Wait until the channel is added and press the OK button from the prompt.
 After that, select Go to Channel option to launch Univision.
How to Activate Univision on Roku
 Launch the Univision Channel and click on the Sign in button from the home screen.
 Note the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
 Then, on a web browser, visit the activation webpage of Univision: https://tv.univision.com/devicereg.
 Enter the activation code on the required field and select your cable TV provider. Next, click on the Continue button.
 Sign in with your cable TV provider account to verify your cable TV provider.
 Next up, the Univision app will be activated.
 Go back to the Univision app and stream your favorite content.
Alternative Method – Stream Univision on Roku
The Univision app is also available on Android devices like smartphones or tablets and on iOS devices like the iPhone or iPad. So, you can use these devices to mirror the Univision app to Roku. However, there are two things that are left to do before you screen mirror your Android or iOS devices to Roku. They are:
1. Enabling the screen mirroring on Roku
2. Turn on the AirPlay on Roku
After you enable these two features on Roku Settings, you also need to Connect your mirroring device, i.e., Android or iOS device, and Roku to the same wifi network.
Screen Mirror Univision to Roku from Android Devices
1. After finishing up the pre-requisites, install the Univision app from the Google Play Store.
2. Next, go to the Notification Panel of your Android device.
3. Tap on the Cast icon and choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
4. After that, launch the Univision app and sign in to your account.
5. Play any content you want and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror Univision to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Launch the Univision app. If you don’t have the Univision app on your iOS device, install the app from the App Store.
2. Sign in with your cable TV provider account.
3. Swipe down the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the scanned devices list, choose your Roku device.
5. Next, return to the Univision app and mirror its content to Roku.
You can subscribe to Univision Now to get access to the Contents on Univision without a cable.
You can access Univision Now for a subscription at $10.99 per month.