We have a lot of service providers with best-in-class shows and series. All of them have attractive subscription plans and offers. However, to watch content from all these platforms together, you need to pay a lot of money. You may think, “Is there a way where you can watch these contents for free? Swift Streamz is one such platform that brings to you content from other platforms in a single, convenient place. Swift Streamz streams over 700+ channels from around the globe for you. The Swift Streamz can be installed on Android devices, iOS devices, and Windows PC as well. But can we install Swift Streamz on Roku? Let’s learn more about it.
How to Watch Swift Streamz on Roku
Swift Streamz doesn’t have a channel of its own on Roku and other platforms. We cannot install the Swift Streamz APK on Roku as well. This is because Roku doesn’t allow you to side-load apps on it. But, we can screen-mirror other devices on Roku. With this possibility, let’s install Swift Streamz on Android devices like smartphones or tablets and PC, then screen-mirror it on Roku.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Before starting, we need to make sure that the Roku device is ready for screen mirroring. That is, you need to enable the screen mirroring feature from the Roku Settings.
1. Turn on your TV and connect it with your Roku device. Then again, connect Roku to a wifi network.
2. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
3. From the sidebar on your screen, choose the Settings option.
4. From the Settings menu, select the System option.
5. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
6. Choose the Prompt option to always ask for your permission each time before mirroring other devices on Roku.
Now we have made necessary changes on Roku, and screen mirroring can be done on our devices.
Screen Mirror Swift Streamz on Roku from Android Devices
We know that Swift Streamz can be installed on Android devices. So, let’s install Swift Streamz on our Android phone using the APK of Swift Streamz. However, while using Swift Streamz, it is better to use a VPN on your device as we are not sure about the safety of Swift Streamz. Let’s get started.
1. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku to initiate screen-mirroring between the two devices.
2. On your Android device, open the Settings option.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option. Enable this option so that you can download the Swift Streamz app using its APK.
4. From the browser on your Android device, search for Swift Streamz APK and download it.
5. Open the APK File after downloading it and Install the Swift Streamz app.
6. After that, pull down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
7. Now, select your Roku device from the available devices list.
8. Next, launch the Swift Streamz app and play any movie or TV show you want. Then, it will be mirrored to Roku.
Screen Mirror Swift Streamz to Roku from PC
Connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Install the BlueStacks on your PC.
BlueStacks for PC: Download Link
2. Then, open a web browser on your PC and search for Swift Streamz APK.
3. Choose a reliable source and download the APK File.
4. Open the BlueStacks on your PC and sign in to your Google Account.
5. Click on the Install APK icon from the menu bar to your right.
6. Choose the Swift Streamz APK from the download location and click on the Open button.
7. Now, the Swift Streamz app will be installed on your PC via BlueStacks.
8. Launch the Swift Streamz app after installing it. Then, press the Windows+K keys simultaneously to bring the Connect window.
9. Choose your Roku device from the Connect window.
10. Now, your PC’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
11. Go back to the BlueStacks app and launch Swift Streamz.
You can now choose any movie or TV show to mirror them to Roku.
Some of the alternatives to Swift Streamz are Cyberflix, Live NetTV, Redbox, and more.
The Swift Streamz app contains some copyright content. So, it is advised to connect to a VPN before accessing the Swift Streamz app to avoid getting into trouble.