The Major League Baseball, or MLB, kickstarted earlier this year on March 30, 2023. After six months of exciting regular league matches, the league championship match has finally begun. You can stream the live matches of MLB World Series 2023 on your Roku directly by installing the MLB TV application from the Roku Channel Store.
To access the MLB TV app, you need to purchase a subscription of $29.99/year on the official website. You can also get a free trial for 7 days with the subscription. In this article, we have guided you on how to watch MLB games live on your Roku device.
How to Sign Up for MLB TV
1. Visit the official website of MLB TV on any web browser.
2. Click the BUY tab in the web page’s upper right corner.
3. Choose the subscription of your choice and tap on the BUY NOW button next to the plan.
4. Tap Sign Up to create an account on the next page.
5. On the upcoming pages, choose your payment method and proceed with the payment process.
6. Complete the payment process and get a free trial if the plan has any.
Note: Once the trial period ends, you’ll automatically be charged for the chosen plan.
How to Add MLB TV Channel on Roku
1. Connect the Roku device to the TV and turn it on.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
3. Now select the Search Channels option from the menu on your screen.
4. On the Search bar, type and search for MLB.TV.
5. The search results appear on the screen. Select the MLB.TV app from the list.
6. From the overview page, click on the Add Channel option.
7. Now, the channel has started to download. Wait for a few minutes for the download to complete, and press OK.
8. Tap on Go to Channel to launch the MLB.TV app.
Alternative Method to Get MLB TV Channel to Roku
1. Visit the Roku Channel Store website on any web browser on your PC.
2. Tap the Sign in button at the top right corner and log in to your Roku account.
3. Go to the Search channels bar and search for MLB.
4. Choose the app from the suggested list and click the Details button next to the channel.
5. Click the + Add channel button next to the MLB.
6. Refresh your Roku device and the channel will be added.
Note: The MLB channel will be added to your Roku device within 24 hours. To add the channel instantly, you need to update your Roku firmware.
How to Watch MLB on Roku TV
1. Launch the MLB app on your Roku device after downloading the app from the Roku Channel Store.
2. Choose the Settings at the top right corner.
3. Tap on the Log In button on the next page.
4. Enter the MLB.TV login credentials using the virtual keyboard.
5. Access the MLB games available within the app in the utmost quality.
How to Watch MLB on Roku Without Subscription
Apart from the official MLB channel, you can also install the below-mentioned streaming services to stream the MLB matches on your Roku device.
DirecTV Stream is the best Live TV streaming option you can get on Roku. It has different packages and channel line-ups covering news, sports, entertainment, and information. The streaming service offers 500 hours of Cloud DVR space, allowing you to record and store live TV shows for later viewing.
You can stream MLB matches with DirecTV Stream on Roku by subscribing to the Entertainment package that costs $64.99/month.
Sling TV is another popular streaming service that you can get on Roku. You get to watch and record up to 50 hours of TV shows by subscribing to the service. The over-the-top service offers more than 40+ add-on packages through which you can go for the one suitable.
The SlingTV has two main packages: Sling Blue and Sling Orange. With any of these packages, add a Sports package for $11 per month to get MLB Network.
YouTube TV is one of the best streaming services on the list. It streams more than 100 channels and unlimited Cloud DVR. With all the other entertainment, news, and sports channels, it streams MLB Network. You can create up to 6 individual accounts per subscription to the service.
You can purchase the Base plan at $72.99 per month and watch the MLB matches on Roku using YouTube TV.
fuboTV focuses on sports and entertainment channels than any other streaming service. Subscribing to fuboTV, you get nearly 150+ live TV channels at the best price. The MLB TV is available on fuboTV Extra add-on that costs $7.99/month. You can purchase this add-on to your regular subscription plan and watch the MLB matches.
MLB World Series Schedule
|1||October 27||Texas Rangers vs Arizona Diamondbacks||8:03 pm|
|2||October 28||Texas Rangers vs Arizona Diamondbacks||8:03 pm|
|3||October 30||Arizona Diamondbacks vs Texas Rangers||8:03 pm|
|4||October 31||Arizona Diamondbacks vs Texas Rangers||8:03 pm|
|5||November 1||Arizona Diamondbacks vs Texas Rangers||8:03 pm|
|6||November 3||Texas Rangers vs Arizona Diamondbacks||8:03 pm|
|7||November 4||Texas Rangers vs Arizona Diamondbacks||8:03 pm|
Yes, MLB.TV subscription include All-Star Game.
Go to the MLB channel on Roku and press the Asterisk button on your Roku Remote. Then, select Manage subscription, and click Cancel Subscription to cancel MLB.