The 2023-2024 English Premier League football season has started. The NBC Network holds the official telecast rights for the tournament. So, users can watch the Premier League on Roku tournament by installing the Peacock TV app. English Premier League is also telecasted on cable TV channels like the USA and NBC Network.
Peacock TV is a subscription-based OTT service and you have to subscribe to any of its plans to watch the Premier League on Roku. At the same time, the USA and NBC Network can be watched with a cable connection or via TV streaming services. Scroll down and learn the tips and tricks to watch the Premier League from different sources on your Roku device.
How Much is Peacock TV on Roku
Peacock TV offers two kinds of plans on a monthly and yearly basis and they are,
- Premium: $5.99/month; $59.99/year.
- Plus: $11.99/month; $119.99/year.
TIP: Users can save upto 17% with an Annual plan.
How to Sign Up for Peacock TV
1. Visit Peacock TV’s official website on a PC/mobile browser.
2. On its home page, scroll down and navigate to the plans.
3. Choose the plan you want and tap it.
4. On the following page, enter your Email, Password, Name, Gender, Birth Year, and Zip Code. Then, click on Create Account.
5. Then, the payments section opens up. Choose the payment method (Credit Card or PayPal) and update your payment info.
6. After this, click Pay Now and successfully pay for the chosen plan.
7. Now, your Peacock TV account will be created. The Email and Password you’ve provided above will be your Peacock TV sign-in credentials.
How to Install Peacock TV on Roku
1. Turn on and connect Roku to the WIFI network.
2. Click the Home button on your Roku TV’s remote and go to its home screen.
3. Then, scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
4. Select Search Channels and enter Peacock TV in the provided search bar.
5. Now, the Peacock TV app gets suggested.
6. Click on the Add Channel option provided on it.
7. Now, your Roku device will download the Peacock TV app.
8. After downloading, click Go to Channel to launch the app.
Alternate Way to Download Peacock TV on Roku
Alternatively, you can also download the Peacock TV app on Roku via the Roku Channel Store website. To do this,
1. Open a browser and visit the official Roku Channel Store website.
2. Click on the Sign in option and log in to your Roku account,
3. After this, click the Search Channels tab and type in Peacock TV.
4. The app would get suggested. Click on the Details option provided over the app.
5. After getting into the app page, tap on + Add channel.
6. Now, the Peacock TV app will get added to your Roku device automatically after connecting to the internet.
How to Activate Peacock TV & Watch Premier League on Roku
Users must activate the Peacock TV app to watch its content on their Roku device. Here’s how to do it.
1. Launch the Peacock TV app on your Roku device.
2. Click on the Sign-in option.
3. An activation code and web link (https://www.peacocktv.com/activate) will appear on your TV.
4. Open the web link on any device’s browser and type in the activation code in the required field. After entering, click Continue.
5. Enter your Peacock TV account credentials and verify your account in the following step.
6. After this, the Peacock TV app on your Roku refreshes and takes you into your account.
Alternate Ways to Watch Premier League on Roku
If you don’t have a Peacock TV subscription and are looking for ways to watch the Premier League on Roku, consider the platforms we’ve provided below. These platforms have USA and NBC Network in their channel lineup. Look for the exact plan, subscribe, and watch it on your Roku device.
DirecTV Stream on Roku is a well-known TV channel streaming service. It offers Live TV channels along with on-demand content. It has a cloud DVR feature with no extra charges, an integrated voice remote, a 72-hour lookback feature, and many more.
You can watch the Premier League via DirecTV Stream by subscribing to its Entertainment plan, which costs $64.99/month. This Entertainment plan has the USA Network and several NBC Network channels.
Sling TV on Roku is a great alternative to conventional cable networks. It offers live TV along with several on-demand content & add-ons. It is also a host of lots of local TV channels. You can stream it on 3 devices concurrently and avail of 50 to 200 hours of cloud DVR storage.
The USA Network, which telecasts the Premier League, is available on the Sling Blue and Sling Orange & Blue packages. These packages cost $45/month and $60/month, respectively.
fuboTV on Roku is a streaming service that streams some of the top movies and sports content in its premium service. The service comes with a channel count of more than 200+ channels. Besides the channel count, you can record your favorite TV shows with 1000 hours of DVR storage. It offers most of its content in 720p & 1080p video quality.
fuboTV’s Pro plan, which costs $74.99/month, has NBC and USA Network in its channel lineup. With that, you can watch the Premier League on your Roku.
How to Watch Premier League for Free on Roku
Some websites that stream the Premier League for free are mentioned below. Since they are free sites, you’ll have a lot of ads popping up. As Roku doesn’t have a browser, you can only screen mirror these websites to Roku from Android, iPhone, Mac, and Windows PC. Moreover, we suggest you use a VPN while accessing these sites. Some of the streaming sites are mentioned below.
Ronaldo7.net is a must-know streaming site for every football enthusiast. This site covers all football matches around the world. You’ll get streaming links for the Premier League on this website. But this site can be seen on your Roku only by screen mirroring it from another device.
Cricfree is a live-streaming website that covers all the major sports and tournaments worldwide for free. You can watch Cricket, Football, Basketball, and many more games on this site. To watch the Premier League, look for Premier League streaming links on the website and enjoy it on your Roku device.
Crackstreams is a dependable free streaming site covering almost all sports and events. Its user-friendly interface lets you easily navigate to the match or event you want. The English Premier League football tournament will also be streamed on this site and you can screen mirror it from compatible platforms to your Roku device.
English Premier League – 4th Week Schedule
|16th September, 2023||Saturday||Wolves vs Liverpool|
Fulham vs Luton Town
Tottenham vs Sheffield United
West Ham vs Man City
Man United vs Brighton
Aston Villa vs Crystal Palace
Newcastle vs Brentford
|17th September, 2023||Sunday||Bournemouth vs Chelsea|
Everton vs Arsenal
|18th September, 2023||Monday||Nottm Forest vs Burnley|
Yes. NBC Sports telecasts important matches in 4K quality. You can get NBC sports on Roku through cable and streaming services like fuboTV, DirecTV, etc.
Cable TV services like DirecTV, Xfinity, Dish, Optimum on Roku, etc., have TV channels that telecast Premier League football.