Terrarium TV lets the user stream movies, TV shows, and more for free. It contains all the latest and most popular movies or TV shows. This platform supports multi-language. That means you can watch your favorite in any language of your choice. Also, you have the option to add subtitles. Apart from that, you can filter the content you want to watch with the Search feature. Moreover, with the intuitive User Interface, you can browse for your favorite movies and TV shows easily. Now, let us discuss how you can get the Terrarium TV on Roku.
Highlights of Terrarium TV
The salient features of Terrarium TV are as follows
- The interface of Terrarium TV is intuitive and user-friendly.
- You can stream all your favorite videos in full HD, HD, and 4K videos.
- Use the smart search bar to find movies or shows instantly and start streaming them.
- It supports subtitles in multiple languages, and thus you can stream videos from all over the world.
How to Stream Terrarium TV on Roku
Natively the Terrarium TV is only available for Android. That doesn’t mean that you can’t get the Terrarium TV on Roku. With the built-in screen mirroring feature on Roku, you can easily get your Android device’s screen mirrored to Roku.
1. Enable the screen mirroring on Roku – Go to Roku Settings > choose System > click on Screen Mirroring > select a Screen Mirroring mode. Then, choose the Prompt or Allway Alow option and enable the screen mirroring feature.
2. Enable the installation of unknown apps on your Android device from Settings.
Screen Mirror Terrarium TV to Roku from Android Device
1. Connect your Android device like smartphone and tablet and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Next, open a web browser and search for Terrarium TV APK.
3. Choose a reliable source and download the Terrarium TV APK file.
4. After that, open the Terrarium TV APK File and tap on the Install button from the pop-up.
5. Once the Terrarium TV app is installed on your Android device, launch it.
6. Choose any movie or TV show and play it.
7. Launch the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
8. From the scanned device’s list, choose your Roku device.
9. Go back to the Terrarium TV app and mirror its content to Roku.
Alternatives to Terrarium TV:
If the Terrarium TV is not working for you, check out the alternatives below:
Terrarium TV contains some copyrighted content. So, to avoid getting into legal trouble, you need to connect to a VPN while accessing Terrarium TV.
No, you can’t watch live TV with Terrarium TV.