Viaplay is a dominant streaming service in the Nordic region that offers unlimited entertainment through its original movies, series, documentaries, and sports. Its channel has been in Roku Channel Store for a long time, but its service was once limited to only 11 European countries. But recently, Viaplay has extended its service to the USA also. So from now on, Roku users in the USA can also have access to all quality content of Viaplay.
How Much Does Viaplay Cost on Roku
The pricing of Viaplay differs for USA & UK.
‣ For the UK, the service offers two subscription plans. Their duration and cost are given below:
- Monthly package – €14.99
- Yearly package – €11.99/month
‣ In the US, only a single monthly plan is available, which costs $5.99. You can subscribe to this plan only after completing the seven-day free trial period.
What’s on Viaplay
- Offers streaming of 2000 hours of critically acclaimed content.
- You can watch it concurrently on 2 devices and log in on 5 different devices.
- Has a dedicated app in many legit application stores like App Store and Google Play Store.
- Allows offline download of the movies and content watched using its mobile app.
How to Sign Up for ViaPlay
Create an account on Viaplay and subscribe to any of its plans before adding its channel on Roku.
 Visit the official website of Viaplay according to your region.
 As a next step,
‣ If you are in the UK,
- Click on the Get ViaPlay button at the top.
- Then, select the Buy Viaplay button below the plan you’d like to get.
‣ If you are using the Viaplay USA website, scroll down on the Home page and select the Try 7 days free button.
 On the next page, enter your email address and create a password for your account.
 Then, click the To Purchase button and move to the payment page.
 Choose your payment mode there and enter its details.
 Click Approve and complete the payment process using the on-screen instructions.
How to Watch Viaplay on Roku
After signing up, you can proceed to add the Viaplay channel on Roku using the following steps.
 Turn your Roku device on and press the Home button on its remote.
 The home page will open now. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option and open it.
 Then, select the Search Channels option and search for the Viaplay channel.
 Locate the channel in the search result and select it.
 Click on the Add Channel button and install the Viaplay channel.
 After downloading, click OK in the prompt and select the Go to Channel button to enter it.
 Log in with your Viaplay account.
 After a successful login, you’ll be able to enjoy all the movies and series of ViaPlay on your Roku.
Alternate Way to Watch Viaplay on Roku
There is a way using which you can watch Viaplay on Roku without even adding its channel. You can screen mirror its official app from Android and iOS devices and watch its content on Roku with ease.
Before screening mirroring, complete the following pre-requisite procedures,
- Enable the Screen mirroring option on Roku if you are using an Android mobile/tablet.
- If you are using an iPhone/iPad, enable the AirPlay option on Roku.
- Connect your Roku and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
 After that, download the Viaplay app from the respective app store.
 Then, launch the app and sign in with the credentials.
 The next step is,
- Open the Notification panel and tap the Cast option on your Android.
- On your iOS device, go to the Control Centre and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
 Select the name of your Roku device and your device will get connected to your Roku.
 Now, return to the Viaplay app and play anything. Whatever you select can be watched on the Roku screen.
You can watch Viaplay for free for 1 week using its 7-day free trial period. If you are a new subscriber, you’ll get 2 weeks free trial period for Viaplay movies and series packages.