ESPNU is one of the popular sports channels from the lineup of ESPN cable TV networks. With the ESPNU channel, you can watch university sports events. Since ESPNU is only dedicated to streaming college sports, it is popular in the United States. And the ESPNU channel has more than 50 million subscribers. Moreover, you can also watch college sports with the ESPNU channel on various streaming devices. Now, let us discuss how you can watch the ESPNU on your Roku streaming device or TV.
How to Watch ESPNU on Roku
There is no direct app for ESPNU to download and watch on Roku. However, with ESPN on Roku, you can easily access the content offered by ESPNU.
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button.
2. Choose the Streaming channel option from the home page.
3. Move to the Search channels option.
4. Using the virtual keyboard, search for the ESPN channel and select the same from the suggestion list.
5. Now, click on Add channel to add the ESPN channel to your Roku device.
How to Activate ESPN on Roku and Watch ESPNU
1. After the Installing process, launch the ESPN app and select the Sign in button.
2. Now, you can see the activation code displayed on the screen of your TV. Note the code down.
3. Open any web browser on your device.
4. Visit the Activation website of ESPN https://www.espn.com/watch/activate?device=roku.
5. Enter the Activation code and click to continue.
6. Then, enter the Cable TV subscription account to verify your account.
7. After that, the ESPN channel on Roku will refresh.
8. You can now search for ESPNU content and stream it on Roku.
How to Watch ESPNU Without Cable
You can stream and watch ESPNU live without any cable TV subscription. To do that, the following streaming services will help you to watch ESPNU with a subscription. Let’s see how to watch ESPNU on streaming devices.
Hulu on Roku is a popular streaming service that includes thousands of TV episodes and movies. Even you can watch live TV with this streaming service as well. So, to get the ESPNU channel, you need to subscribe to Hulu + Live TV plan.
Price: $69.00 per month.
Free Trial: 7 days.
Features of Hulu:
- It stores the live recordings up to 9 months from the recording date.
- You can use your Hulu account on two different devices simultaneously.
Sling TV on Roku is a streaming service that streams live sports, news, and other on-demand content. It contains 50+ live channels and 8000+ On-demand titles. Also, you can stream the ESPNU channel with the Sling TV subscription.
Price: Sling Orange – $35 per month. To get the ESPNU channel, you need to subscribe to the sports extra package at $11 per month.
Free Trial: NIL
Features of Sling TV :
- You can cancel it anytime, and no contract is needed.
- This includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage.
Vidgo on Roku is a streaming service that offers a better live TV experience at an affordable cost. It includes ESPNU in its core package of English Plus package.
Price: $59.95 per month.
Free Trial: 3 days.
Features of Vidgo TV :
- It streams on three devices simultaneously.
- This covers over 70+ channels and includes ESPN in it.
DIRECTV Stream on Roku offers popular news and sports channels. Also, you can get the ESPNU by subscribing to the DIRECTV Stream’s Choice package. In addition, you will get 105+ channels upon subscription.
Price: $ 89.99 per month.
Free Trial: NIL
Features of DIRECTV Stream:
- You can get unlimited cloud DVR storage upon subscription.
- Stream using your DIRECTV Stream account on 20 different devices simultaneously.
fuboTV on Roku is a streaming service that mainly focuses on offering sports-related TV channels. This platform also offers the ESPNU channel with its basic subscription plan, the Pro plan, at $69.99 per month. In addition, you need to subscribe to the fuboTV Sports extra package at $8 per month. With the subscription, you can get over 60+ cable TV channels like ESPN, ESPN2, ACC, and SEC networks.
Free Trial: 7 days.
Features of fuboTV:
- It provides more than 100+ live TV channels.
- You will get 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage upon subscription.
YouTube TV on Roku is a subscription-based streaming service. It offers all the premium cable TV channels, including ESPNU. In addition, you can watch sports, news, and entertainment with a YouTube TV subscription.
Price: $64.99 per month.
Free Trial: 14 days.
Features of YouTube TV:
- You can access over 70+ channels.
- Unlimited Cloud and DVR storage.
You can watch ESPNU on Roku with one of the streaming devices like DIRECTV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, Vidgo TV, fubo TV, and Hulu.
You can use the free trial offered by some of the supported streaming services to watch ESPNU for free.