The Boston Sox is a beloved professional baseball team from Boston. The Red Sox team competes in the Major League Baseball or MLB, one of the popular sports events. The Boston Sox was founded in 1901 in the American League and is owned by the Fenway Sports Group. Since then, the Boston Sox has been one of the favorite baseball teams in MLB. If you are a fan of MLB and the Boston Red Sox, the following section will be of great use. This is because we are about to discuss how to watch Red Sox on Roku. Let’s get started.
Related: How to watch MLB on Roku
How to watch Red Sox on Roku
All the Boston Red Sox fans can enjoy watching their matches on a variety of different streaming services. One of the most important streaming services for the Boston Red Sox matches is the fuboTV. So let’s find out how to add fuboTV on Roku.
1. Start by turning on your TV and connecting the Roku device.
2. Next, connect your device to a strong internet connection.
3. From the home screen, choose the Streaming Channels option.
4. On the menu, navigate to the Search Channel option and click on it.
5. Use the on-screen keyboard and search for the fuboTV app.
6. Next, select the app icon from the results and click on the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the app download to complete and then click on OK.
8. As soon as the app download is complete, launch it from the Roku home screen or by clicking on the Go to Channel option.
9. Inside the fuboTV app home screen, you can log in to your fuboTV account with the proper credentials.
10. Then, you can search for the Boston Red Sox games to watch them.
Related – How to stream YES Network on Roku
Alternative Method to Watch Red Sox on Roku
Let’s find out a few different streaming services on which we can watch the matches of the Boston Red Sox.
DirecTV Stream is an exciting streaming service on which you can watch the matches of the Boston Red Sox. This streaming service brings you a few different subscription packages, out of which you need to choose the Choice Package to stream the MLB matches of the Red Sox. This subscription package can cost you $89.99 per month. On the channels including NESN, NESN Plus, Fox, and ESPN, you can watch all the matches of Red Sox.
You might already be subscribed to Hulu, one of the most popular on-demand streaming services. At the same time, Hulu has a live TV streaming service subscription called Hulu+Live TV. If you are subscribed to this tier of Hulu, most matches of Red Sox in MLB will be covered. Get subscribed to Hulu at $69.99 per month and get access to over 70 channels. In addition, you also get access to 50 hours of cloud DVR on a Hulu+Live TV subscription.
Sling TV is yet another subscription-based streaming service on which you can watch most of the matches of the Boston Red Sox in MLB. For this, you need to get the Sling Orange+ Blue subscription package. Also, get an add-on called the Sports Extra add-on. With that, you can watch the matches of the Boston Red Sox on channels like ESPN, Fox Sports, and TBS.
YouTube TV is another media streaming service with subscription plans. This has a single subscription package of $64.99 per month add brings to you over 60 channels as part of their service. You can watch the matches of the Boston Red Sox on ESPN, Fox Sports, NESN Plus, and TBS. In addition, get channels like Fox Sports 2, MLB Network, and NBA TV. One of the most attractive features of YouTube TV is that it gives you access to unlimited cloud DVR. So, you can record your favorite shows and matches to watch them later.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch the Boston Red Sox games on Roku.
No, you have to subscribe to streaming services like YouTube TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, and more to stream Boston Red Sox games.