NASCAR is one of the top motor sporting events after F1 racing with its laps and drifted turns. Drivers drive between 150-600 laps based on the stages they are in. This year NASCAR events are going to be held on February 5 to November 5 at Daytona, Phoenix, and Los Angeles tracks. You can watch the NASCAR event on Roku by installing the Fox Sports channel from the channel store.
With almost a few races have been completed, the competition is turning the tables with underdog victory, unexpected losing, and action-packed turning. You can get track of the game schedules of your favorite drivers by visiting the official website of NASCAR.
How Much Does Fox Sports Cost on Roku
The Fox Sports app doesn’t have any standalone subscription. To watch its contents on your Roku device, you need to associate your Cable TV provider with the channel. The following are some of the cable TV providers that support Fox Sports:
- AT&T U-Verse
- YouTube TV
How to Install Fox Sports on Roku to Watch NASCAR
1. By pressing the Home button on your remote, navigate to the home screen.
2. Now, from the sidebar, click Streaming Channels.
3. Select the Search Channels option.
4. Search for Fox Sports on the channel store.
5. Choose the app from the results and click on the Add Channel button to start downloading the Fox Sports channel.
6. Select the OK button after the installation gets over.
How to Activate Fox Sports on Roku
Start the activation process of Fox Sports to stream NASCAR events on Roku.
1. Open the Fox Sports app on your Roku device.
2. Note down the Activation Code displayed on your Roku screen.
3. Now, open any web browser and visit the activation website of Fox Sports. (https://go.foxsports.com/)
4. Enter the Activation Code on the website and click on the Submit button.
5. Next, choose your TV provider and enter its credentials on the website.
6. Now, go to your Fox Sports channel and start streaming.
Alternative Method to Stream NASCAR on Roku
You can access the Fox Sports channel on your Roku without a TV provider with the help of streaming services. By installing the streaming services that support Fox Sports, you can use it to stream NASCAR on your Roku device with ease.
fuboTV is the first stop to stream Live and highlights of every sporting event on your streaming device. The service offers 220+ TV channels with news and entertainment channels in its premium packages. Using the fuboTV free trial for 7 days, you can get to access the premium channels for free.
The fuboTV Pro ($74.99/ month), Elite ($84/ month), and Premier ($94.99/ month) subscription packages all come with the Fox Sports channel for streaming NASCAR events. You can install the fuboTV app on your Roku from the Roku channel store.
The next streaming service that offers Fox Sports in its premium is Sling TV. The service comes with a sleek collection of popular TV channels that covers entertainment, sports, and news channels. You can stream 48+ TV channels with 50 hours of basic DVR space for every premium package of Sling. It offers 1-3 simultaneous streaming for a single subscription.
To Watch NASCAR on Roku, install Sling TV from the channel store and subscribe to the Sling Blue ($45/ month) and Sling Orange & Blue ($60/ month) subscriptions.
To watch more than 100+ TV channels and get to avail of impeccable premium features, then YouTube TV is the right spot. The services come with unlimited DVR Space, 4K, and UHD resolution for streaming on-demand content on your device. You can install the YouTube TV app on various streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Firestick, Samsung Smart TV, and other devices.
The Fox Sports channel can be accessed on YouTube TV without the activation process. But you need to get your hands on a premium subscription to YouTube TV ($64.99/ month) to stream Fox Sports and other content on your streaming device.
By getting the 14-day free trial of YouTube TV, you can access Fox Sports to watch NASCAR events on any device for free.