Black Entertainment Television, known as BET channel, is the first American company run by African Americans. It is the number one channel among African American audiences, it also has Has over 30 million+ active monthly viewers, and they also produce hit movies like Boomerang, Undercover brother, etc. You can stream on all devices as BET has launched its app for all platforms, and here we discuss how to install BET on Roku.
BET was launched in 1980 by Robert Johnson, who was also the founder of the channel. In the beginning, the channel was streaming only for 3 hours daily. After gaining huge popularity among US audiences, they started running it as 24 hours live TV with regular TV shows and programs since 1983.
Popular BET originals shows are Video soul, Rap city, BET style, Wild Out Wednesday, BET Live, College Hill, Planet groove, Spring Bling, BET’s top 25, and many more shows available to watch on BET channels and apps.
How to Install BET Channel on Roku?
1. Turn on Roku device and press Home button on remote.
2. Select Streaming channels in the left pane.
3. Now click search channels to open the search screen.
4. Search for BET channel and press OK button.
5. In the list of apps, click BET channel.
6. Tap Add channel to add the channel to your channels list.
7. Click Go to channel button to open the app.
8. Activate the channel and start watching BET shows and videos on Roku.
Related: Oxygen on Roku
How to Activate BET Channel on Roku?
1. From your channels section, launch the BET channel.
2. A popup will appear with an activation code.
3. On a browser, go to https://www.bet.com/activate and enter the activation code.
4. Now click Continue button and your channel will start loading on your Roku TV.
If you’re a fan of African American actors and movies, then the BET channel will fulfill all your needs as it has tons of movies in its database to stream for free. You also get 24-hour full entertainment shows on the go. BET app on Roku will keep your family entertained. If you have any queries, ask us in the comment section below.